We will start by discussing what to look for when choosing a Bluetooth adapter. Then, we will take a look at five of the best Bluetooth adapters available for Windows 7 computers. Finally, we will give you a few tips on how to get the most out of your Bluetooth adapter.
Comparison Table For Best USB Bluetooth Adapter For Windows 7
Best USB Bluetooth Adapter For Windows 7 Reviews
TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC(UB400) 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver Support Windows 11 or 10 or 8.1 or 8 or 7 or XP for Desktop Laptop Mouse Keyboard Printers Headsets Speakers PS4 or Xbox Controllers
1. The TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC is very easy to set up.
2. The adapter provides a stable and reliable Bluetooth connection.
3. The adapter is compatible with a variety of different devices.
4. The adapter supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP.
5. The adapter is backed by a great customer service team.
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated to include information about the TP-Link UB400 USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC which is now available.
Do you want to enjoy the convenience of Bluetooth technology without having to purchase a whole new device? If so, you may be interested in the TP-Link UB400 USB Bluetooth adapter. This handy little device can be plugged into an available USB port on your computer and it will allow you to connect devices such as mice, keyboards, printers, headsets, speakers, PS4/Xbox controllers, and more, using Bluetooth technology.
The TP-Link UB400 is a simple way to get Bluetooth capability on your computer, and it is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista. In addition, it supports all versions of Bluetooth, from 2.1 to 4.0. The adapter is also backwards compatible, so it will work with devices that are using older versions of Bluetooth technology.
The UB400 is a small, compact adapter, and it is very easy to install. Just plug it into a USB port on your computer and then
1. Plug it into an available USB port on your desktop, laptop, or tablet.
2. Install the necessary drivers, if prompted.
3. Pair your Bluetooth devices to the adapter.
4. Enjoy wireless audio and control.
1. The UB400 is not a Bluetooth transmitter. It can only receive signals from Bluetooth-enabled devices.
2. The adapter may not work with some Bluetooth devices that have low power consumption modes, such as keyboards and mice.
3. The adapter will not work with Windows RT.
TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC 5.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver (UB500) Supports Windows 11 or 10 or 8.1 or 7 for Desktop Laptop Mouse Keyboard Printers Headsets Speakers PS4 or Xbox Controllers
1. Easy to install – The TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter installs easily, simply plug it in to an open USB port on your computer and Windows automatically recognizes and installs it.
2. Good quality – This adapter is solidly made and seems to be good quality.
3. Good range – The Bluetooth signal range is good, providing reliable connections even at distances of around 30 feet.
4. Lots of features – This adapter has many features, including support for multiple devices, a wide Bluetooth range, and low power consumption.
5. Compatible with many devices – The TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter is compatible with a wide range of devices, including PCs, laptops, mice, keyboards, printers, headsets, speakers, PS4/Xbox controllers, and more.
Bluetooth technology is a wireless technology that allows devices to communicate with each other over short distances. Bluetooth is mostly used in cell phones, but it can also be used in computers and other electronics. The benefits of Bluetooth include the ability to connect to multiple devices at once, low power consumption, and secure connections.
The TP-Link UB500 is a Bluetooth adapter for PCs. It supports Windows 11/10/8.1/7, and can be used with desktop computers, laptops, mice, keyboards, printers, headsets, speakers, PS4/Xbox controllers, and other devices that are compatible with Bluetooth. The UB500 has a range of up to 33 feet, and can pair with up to eight devices simultaneously. It also has a low power consumption, so it can be used for long periods of time without having to recharge it. The UB500 is also secured with Bluetooth 4.0, which provides a secure connection between devices.
Overall, the TP-Link UB500 is a great Bluetooth adapter for PC. It has a long-range, can connect to multiple devices simultaneously, and has a low power consumption. It is also secure.
1. The TP-Link Bluetooth adapter is a small dongle that plugs into an open USB port on your computer.
2. After installation, you’ll need to pair the adapter with your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
3. You can then use the adapter to connect to Bluetooth keyboards, mice, headsets, printers, and more.
4. The adapter also supports PS4 and Xbox controllers, so you can use them for 3rd person gaming experiences.
Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Compatible with Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Classic Bluetooth Gamepad and Stereo Headset Compatible)
1. Low energy consumption.
2. Compatible with a variety of devices and platforms.
3. Easy to use and setup.
4. Gamepad and stereo headset compatible.
5. Low price point.
The Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter is perfect for adding Bluetooth functionality to Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Linux computers that dont have it built in. With this tiny adapter, you can connect to Bluetooth devices like mice, keyboards, speakers, headphones, and more. Plus, its compatible with classic Bluetooth devices and gamepads, making it a versatile tool for your computing needs.
The adapter supports the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology, making it energy efficient and ideal for use with portable devices. The adapter is also backward compatible with earlier Bluetooth standards, so you can use it with older devices if needed. Installation is easy just plug it in and youre ready to go. Plus, the adapter is small and discreet, so it wont take up much space on your desk.
If you’re looking for an easy way to add Bluetooth functionality to your computer, the Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter is a great solution. Order yours today!
The Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Micro Adapter is our top-selling Bluetooth adapter, and for good reason! It provides simple, reliable wireless connectivity with a wide range of devices and supports the latest Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, allowing you to connect wirelessly to a growing number of BLE peripherals and accessories.
The adapter is also backward compatible with older Bluetooth standards, so you can use it with a wide range of devices, including Bluetooth gamepads, headsets, printers, and more. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 automatically detect and install the adapter when its plugged in, making setup a breeze. Plus, our adapter is one of the smallest on the market, so it wont take up much space in your laptop bag or desktop workstation.
Bluetooth Adapter for PC，Techkey USB Mini Bluetooth 5.0 EDR Dongle for Computer Desktop Wireless Transfer for Laptop Bluetooth Headphones Headset Speakers Keyboard Mouse Printer Windows 10 or 8.1 or 8 or 7
1. Techkey USB mini Bluetooth 5.0 EDR dongle is perfect for computer desktop wireless transfer and laptop Bluetooth headphones, headset, speakers, keyboard, mouse, printer use.
2. The Bluetooth adapter is very easy to install and use; it supports all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
3. The adapter is very small and light, making it easy to carry with you.
4. The adapter has a great range, providing seamless wireless connections.
5. The adapter is affordably priced, making it an excellent value for the features it provides.
Are you looking for a way to easily and wirelessly connect your computer to Bluetooth devices like headphones, speakers, and mice? If so, a Bluetooth adapter might be the perfect solution for you.
Bluetooth adapters are small, USB-based devices that allow you to add Bluetooth connectivity to your computer. They come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, but all share the same basic function: to let your computer communicate with other Bluetooth devices.
If youre looking for a Bluetooth adapter for your PC, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, youll need to decide which type of adapter you need. There are three main types: USB, PCIe, and embedded.
USB adapters are the most common type, and they plug into your computers USB port. PCIe adapters fit into the PCIe slot on your motherboard, and embedded adapters are built into the computers motherboard.
Once youve decided on the type of adapter you need, youll need to decide which features are important to you. Do you need an adapter that supports the latest Bluetooth standard, 5.0?
1. WHAT YOU GET: 1*Bluetooth Adapter for PC, 1*User Manual.
2. MINI BLUETOOTH ADAPTER: The Bluetooth Adapter is very small, you can just plug it into your computer and no need to worry about taking up space.
3. HIGH SPEED DATA TRANSFER: The Bluetooth Adapter supports the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, providing a faster and more stable data transfer experience.
4. EASY TO USE: The Bluetooth Adapter is very easy to use, just plug and play. And it’s compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
5. WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The Bluetooth Adapter is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, and with all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter w or Bluetooth Dongle Receiver Laptop & PC Support Windows 10 Plug and Play or 8 or 7 or XP Printers Phones Headsets Speakers Keyboards ControllersBlack
1. Easy to set up and use The ASUS USB-BT400 USB adapter is very easy to set up and use. All you need to do is plug it in and it will automatically install the drivers and start working.
2. Excellent Bluetooth range The adapter has an excellent Bluetooth range and can easily connect to devices that are up to 33 feet away.
3. Supports multiple devices The adapter supports multiple devices, including printers, phones, headsets, speakers, keyboards, and controllers.
4. Fast data transfer speeds The adapter has fast data transfer speeds and can easily transmit data between devices.
5. Compatible with Windows 10 The adapter is compatible with Windows 10 and will work with all of your devices.
The ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter is a great way to add Bluetooth capabilities to your laptop or desktop computer. The USB-BT400 supports Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP, and lets you connect wirelessly to a range of devices, including printers, phones, headsets, speakers, keyboards, and controllers. Plus, the adapter is plug and play, so you can get up and running quickly.
-Ideal for connecting a range of Bluetooth devices such as mice, keyboards, printers, phones and more
-Plug and play installation on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP
-Compact and convenient size for easy transport
-Supports hands-free calling and wireless audio playback
-ASUS USB-BT400 provides a Bluetooth 4.
Buying Guide for Best USB Bluetooth Adapter For Windows 7
If you are looking for a way to connect your Bluetooth devices to your computer, you may want to consider purchasing a USB Bluetooth adapter. Before you do, however, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
1. Consider the type of Bluetooth adapter you need. There are several different types of Bluetooth adapters available, so you will need to decide which one is right for you. If you plan to use your adapter with a desktop computer, you will need a USB Bluetooth adapter. If you plan to use your adapter with a laptop, you may want to consider a Bluetooth dongle, which plugs into your computer’s USB port.
2. Consider the features of the adapter. Not all USB Bluetooth adapters are created equal. Some adapters offer more features than others. If you need an adapter with a wide range, for example, you will need to purchase an adapter that offers this feature.
3. Consider the price. USB Bluetooth adapters range in price from around $10 to $50. Make sure you purchase an adapter that fits within your budget.
4. Consider the reviews. When shopping for a USB Bluetooth adapter, be sure to read the reviews.
Frequently Asked Question
Which Bluetooth Adapter Is Best For Windows 7?
There Is No One-size-fits-all Answer To This Question, As The Best Bluetooth Adapter For Windows 7 Will Vary Depending On Your Specific Needs And Preferences. However, Some Popular Bluetooth Adapters That Are Compatible With Windows 7 Include The Belkin F8t017, The Asus Usb-bt211, And The Broadcom 2045 Bluetooth 2.0 Usb Adapter.
Are All Bluetooth Dongles The Same?
There Are Many Different Types Of Bluetooth Dongles, Each With Its Own Unique Features. Some Dongles Are Designed For Specific Uses, Such As Car Audio Or Gaming, While Others Are More General-purpose. It’s Important To Research The Specific Dongle You’re Considering Before Making A Purchase To Make Sure It Meets Your Needs.
What Is The Difference Between A Bluetooth Dongle And A Bluetooth Adapter?
A Bluetooth Dongle Is A Small, Thumb-sized Device That Plugs Into A Computer’s Usb Port. A Bluetooth Adapter Is A Small Circuit Board That Fits Inside A Computer Or Printer.
Does Bluetooth Adapter Support Windows 7?
Yes, Bluetooth Adapters Support Windows 7.
Does It Matter What Bluetooth Dongle You Get?
No, There Is No Difference In Bluetooth Dongles. You Can Use Any Bluetooth Dongle With Any Device.
Which Bluetooth Dongle Is The Best?
There Is No One-size-fits-all Answer To This Question, As The Best Bluetooth Dongle For You Will Depend On Your Specific Needs And Preferences. However, Some Of The Most Popular Bluetooth Dongles On The Market Today Include The Anker Bluetooth 4.0 Transmitter, The Plugable Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter, And The Nyrius Aries Pro Bluetooth Transmitter.
A good USB Bluetooth adapter for Windows 7 should offer good value for money, be easy to use and have good performance.