If you use Samsung Messages, you may be wondering if you can name group chats.
The answer is yes! You can easily name your group chats on Samsung Messages to help keep track of conversations.
- Open the Samsung Messages app and tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner
- Tap on Settings and then select More settings
- Scroll down to find Group chat settings and tap on it
- Select the chat you want to name and then tap on the pencil icon next to it
- Enter a new name for your group chat and then tap on the check mark to save it
How to Name a Group Chat on Samsung S21
This is a quick and easy guide on how to name a group chat on your Samsung S21 smartphone.
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Find the conversation you want to name and tap on it to open it.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Edit Name” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Enter the new name for your group chat and tap “OK” to save it.
- That’s all! You’ve successfully renamed your group chat!
Can You Make a Group Chat on Samsung Messages?
Yes, you can make a group chat on Samsung messages. To do so, open the Samsung messages app and tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner. This will bring up a menu of options – select “Create group.”
From here, you can add contacts to the group chat by tapping on their names. Once you’ve added all the contacts you want to include, tap “Done” in the top right corner. Your group chat will now be created!
Can You Name a Group Chat If Not Everyone Has an Iphone?
If you’re looking to start a group chat with friends or family and not everyone has an iPhone, there are still plenty of options available. One option is to use a messaging app that is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, such as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
Another option is to create a group chat using iMessage, but make sure to add a contact who does have an iPhone so that the messages will be sent as iMessage (and not SMS).
You can name group chats on Samsung Messages by opening the chat, tapping the three dots in the top right corner, and selecting “Edit.” From there, you can tap on the pencil icon next to the chat name and enter a new name for the chat.