Wobbly Life is a puzzle game that was released on the Nintendo Switch in 2017. The object of the game is to guide a character through a series of mazes, using only the touch screen or the Joy-Con controllers. The game features 100 levels, and each level becomes more difficult as the player progresses.
- First, insert the Wobbly Life cartridge into your Nintendo Switch console
- Next, select the game from the main menu
- Once the game has loaded, you will be able to choose from a variety of different modes: Single Player, Multiplayer, or Tutorial
- If you are playing in Single Player mode, you will be asked to select a difficulty level before starting the game
- The objective of Wobbly Life is to guide your character through a series of platforms and obstacles, reaching the end goal without falling off the edge of the screen
- In order to move your character, simply use the left analog stick on your Joy-Con controller
- To jump, press and release the A button on your controller
- You can also double-jump by pressing A again while in mid-air
- Throughout each level, there will be various power-ups that you can collect which will give you special abilities, such as invincibility or increased jump height
- ‘If at any point you fall off the edge of the screen or run out of time , you will lose one life and must start from the beginning of that level
Top Free Games to Play on Your Nintendo Switch
Can You Get Wobbly Life on the Switch?
No, Wobbly Life is not currently available on the Nintendo Switch. However, there are a number of other great puzzle games that are available on the system, including Snipperclips – Cut it out, together!, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Super Bomberman R. If you’re looking for a challenging puzzle game to play on your Switch, be sure to check out one of these titles!
What Devices Can You Play Wobbly Life On?
Wobbly Life is a game that can be played on a number of different devices, including iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, and Windows Phone devices. The game is also available to play on Facebook.
Is Wobbly Life Cross-Play?
No, Wobbly Life does not have crossplay.
Is Wobbly Life Local Co-Op?
No, Wobbly Life is not a local co-op. It is an online multiplayer game that can be played with up to four players.
Is Wobbly Life Free on Nintendo Switch
The answer to this question is a resounding yes! Wobbly Life is free on Nintendo Switch, and there’s never been a better time to pick it up. The game features an adorable cast of characters, each with their own unique abilities, and a charming art style that’s sure to please.
Plus, the controls are simple and intuitive, making it easy for anyone to jump in and start playing. So what are you waiting for? Grab a copy of Wobbly Life today!
Wobbly Life is a physics-based puzzle game for the Nintendo Switch. The objective of the game is to guide your character through a series of levels, using objects in the environment to solve puzzles and reach the goal. The game features 60 levels, with each level becoming more challenging than the last.
There are also four different worlds to explore, each with its own unique set of challenges.