Yes, you can screen record Discord calls on iPhone. To do this, you will need to use the QuickTime player on your computer and the screen recording feature on your iPhone.
- Open the Discord app on your iPhone and sign in to your account
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, then tap “Settings”
- Scroll down and tap “Advanced Settings”
- Tap the switch next to “Screen Recording” to turn it on
- Start a call with someone on Discord by tapping the phone icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then tap the video camera icon to start a video call
- Press and hold the home button and power button simultaneously to begin recording your screen; release both buttons when you’re finished recording (a prompt will appear asking if you want to stop recording)
Can You Screen Record Discord Calls?
Yes, you can screen record Discord calls using the built-in recording feature on Windows 10. To do this, simply open the Discord app and click on the “Screen Record” button in the bottom left corner. Then, select the channel or person you want to record and click “Start Recording”.
Your recording will then start and will be saved as a video file on your computer.
Can You Record Discord Calls on Mobile?
Yes, you can record Discord calls on mobile. There are a few different ways to do this, and we’ll go over a few of them here. The first way is to use the built-in recorder in the Discord app.
To do this, simply start or join a call, and then tap the “Record” button at the bottom of the screen. This will start recording the call, and you can stop it by tapping the “Stop Recording” button. The recordings will be saved in your “Voice & Video” section under “Recents”.
Another way to record Discord calls on mobile is to use an external recorder such as Easy Voice Recorder (for Android) or Call Recorder for iPhone.
These apps will allow you to record both incoming and outgoing audio from your device, so you can capture both sides of the conversation. Simply start the recording when you join or start a call, and then stop it when you’re done.
The recordings will be saved in your phone’s memory or on its SD card (if it has one). Finally, if you want to record Discord calls on your computer instead of your phone, you can do that too! All you need is some software that can capture audio from your microphone input, such as Audacity (free) or Adobe Audition (paid).
Once you have that set up, just join or start a call like normal and hit record in your software – easy as that!
How to Record Discord Calls on Phone
Discord is a VoIP and chat app designed for gamers that allows gamers to connect with each other for gaming purposes.
It’s a great app for voice and text chat for gamers of all levels of experience, from the casual player who just wants to chat with friends during their next game, to the hardcore competitive player who wants to organize and manage their gaming sessions.
Discord also has awesome features like server and client voice chat, rich media voice and video support, and dynamic server roles that give you more control over who can join your game and when.
You can even link your Discord account to other social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook so you can easily invite friends to join your game or server.
As if that wasn’t enough, Discord also has awesome bots that can do everything from playing music in your server while you game, to keeping track of stats for your favorite games. But one of the coolest features of Discord is its ability to let you record your voice chats with other players.
This is great if you want to save a particular conversation or session so you can listen to it again later, or if you want to share it with others (like on YouTube). So how do you go about recording Discord calls on your phone? Here’s a quick guide:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your phone. You can get it from the App Store (for iPhone/iPad) or Google Play Store (for Android).
2) Open up the Discord app and sign in (if you haven’t already).
3) Tap on the “Settings” cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will open up the Settings menu.
4) In the Settings menu, scroll down until you see “Voice & Video” listed under “User Settings”. Tap on this option.
5) On the Voice & Video settings page, scroll down until you see an option called “Record Calls Automatically”. Make sure this option is turned on (it should be switched over to the right/on position).
Now whenever you make or receive a call in Discord, it will automatically be recorded! Note that only audio will be recorded – not video.
If you’re an iPhone user, you may be wondering if you can screen-record Discord calls. The answer is yes! You can use the QuickTime app on your Mac to screen-record Discord calls on your iPhone.
1. Download and install QuickTime on your Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a Lightning cable.
3. Open QuickTime and click File > New Movie Recording.
4. In the recording window that opens up, click the drop-down arrow next to the red record button and select your iPhone as the camera input source. Then click the record button to start recording.
5. To stop recording, click the stop button in the menu bar at the top of your screen or press Command + Control + Esc on your keyboard. Your recording will be saved as a .mov file on your Mac’s desktop (or wherever you specified when prompted).