There are a few reasons you might want to upgrade from Windows 7 Home Basic to the Professional edition. Maybe you need features like BitLocker encryption or the ability to join a domain. Or maybe you just want to get rid of that ugly green background.
Whatever your reason, it’s easy to make the switch.
If you’re running Windows 7 Home Basic and want to upgrade to Professional, there’s a simple process you can follow. Here’s what you need to do:
1. First, open the Control Panel and click on “System.”
2. In the left-hand pane of the window that appears, click on “Advanced system settings.” 3. Under the “Advanced” tab, look for the “User Profiles” section and click on “Settings.” 4. In the window that appears, select your user account and then click on “Copy To.”
5. Enter the following path in the field provided: %windir%\system32\config\profiles\All Users\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList . Click “OK” when done. 6. You’ll be asked if you want to overwrite any existing files – say yes to all of them.
7. Once that’s done, reboot your PC and log back in with your user account. You should now have access to all the features of Windows 7 Professional!
how to upgrade windows 7 Starter/ Home Basic/ Home Premium/ Professional/ Ultimate full hindi video
Can You Upgrade Win7 Home to Professional?
Yes, you can upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium to Professional. Here’s how:
If you have a valid product key for Windows 7 Professional, you can use it to upgrade your current installation of Windows 7 Home Premium.
Just open up the Control Panel, go to System and Security, and then select Windows Activation. Click the “Change Product Key” link, enter your new key, and follow the prompts to complete the upgrade process. Keep in mind that upgrading from one version of Windows to another is a bit of a risk – things could go wrong during the process and leave your system in an unusable state.
So be sure to create a full backup of your system before proceeding.
How Can I Change Windows 7 Basic to Ultimate?
Windows 7 Basic to Ultimate – How to do it
If you are using Windows 7 Basic and would like to change to Windows 7 Ultimate, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 7 Ultimate.
Next, you will need to purchase a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Once you have done that, you can follow the steps below to upgrade your current version of Windows 7 Basic to Ultimate. 1) Insert the Windows 7 Ultimate DVD into your computer’s optical drive and restart your computer.
2) When prompted, choose whether you want to install now or later. If you choose later, be sure to set a reminder so that you don’t forget! 3) On the Which type of installation do you want?
page, select Upgrade and click Next. 4) On the Please read the license terms page, if you accept the license terms, select I accept the license terms and click Next. 5) On the Start Menu Settings page under User Accounts and Family Safety, select Don’t show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when logging in from now on check box and then click OK twice before continuing with setup by clicking Install now on Setup complete screen which appears next.
How Do You Change Home Edition to Professional?
If you’re running Windows 10 Home and want to upgrade to the Pro version, you can do so using a few different methods. The most straightforward way is to purchase a Pro license from Microsoft and enter it when prompted. You can also use the “Change product key” tool in Settings to enter a new product key, which will automatically unlock the Pro features.
Finally, if you have a valid Pro product key but don’t see the option to upgrade in Settings, you can use the Media Creation Tool to create installation media for Pro and then do a clean install of Windows 10.
Can I Still Use Windows 7 Professional?
Yes, you can still use Windows 7 Professional. It is a valid operating system and will continue to work as it always has. However, support for Windows 7 Professional will end on January 14, 2020.
This means that after that date, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for the operating system. So, while you can still use Windows 7 Professional, it is not recommended after that date.
How to Change Windows 7 Home Basic to Ultimate Without Formatting
If you’re running Windows 7 Home Basic and want to upgrade to Ultimate, there’s no need to format your system. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Open the Control Panel and go to System and Security.
2. Under Windows activation, click Change product key. 3. Enter your product key for Windows 7 Ultimate. If you don’t have one, you can purchase it here.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the upgrade process. Once it’s finished, you’ll be running Windows 7 Ultimate!
Windows 7 Home Basic is the most basic edition of Windows 7. It doesn’t include many of the advanced features that are available in other editions of Windows 7, such as the ability to join a domain, encrypt files, or use remote desktop. If you need to upgrade from Windows 7 Home Basic to another edition of Windows 7, you’ll need to purchase an upgrade key from Microsoft.
Once you have your upgrade key, follow these steps: 1. Start by backing up all of your personal data. This includes things like documents, photos, and music files.
2. Next, you’ll need to reinstall Windows 7 using the Upgrade option. Be sure to enter your new product key when prompted during installation. 3. After installation is complete, open the Control Panel and navigate to System and Security > System > Advanced system settings.
4. In the Advanced tab, click on “Settings” under User Profiles section. 5. Select the profile of the user account that you want to change and click “Copy To”.