To open Snipping Tool in Windows 8, first open the Start Menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard. Then, type “Snipping Tool” into the Search box. You should see the Snipping Tool application appear in the search results.
Click on it to launch the program.
The Snipping Tool is a great way to take screenshots in Windows 8. To open it, just go to the Start Menu and type in “snipping tool.” This will bring up the search results, and you can simply click on the icon to launch the program.
Windows 8 – Two ways to open snipping tool
How Do I Create a Shortcut for Snipping Tool in Windows 8?
If you’re a fan of the Snipping Tool in Windows 8, you can create a shortcut to it for quick and easy access. Here’s how:
1. Right-click on your desktop and select “New -> Shortcut.”
2. In the “Create Shortcut” window that appears, type the following into the “Type the location of the item:” field: %windir%\System32\SnippingTool.exe 3. Click “Next,” then give your shortcut a name (like “Snipping Tool”) and click “Finish.”
You should now see your new shortcut on your desktop! 4. To use the Snipping Tool, simply double-click on your shortcut icon and it will launch instantly.
How Do I Crop a Screenshot on Windows 8?
When you take a screenshot in Windows 8, your image is automatically saved as a PNG file in the Pictures library. To crop your screenshot, follow these steps:
1. Open the Pictures library and find the screenshot you want to crop.
2. Right-click on the image and select “Edit” from the pop-up menu. 3. The image will open in the Photos app. Click on the “Crop” button at the top of the screen.
4. Drag the cropping tool around the area you want to keep in your screenshot. When you’re happy with your selection, click on the “Apply” button. 5. Your cropped screenshot will be saved as a new image file in your Pictures library.
How Do I Open Snipping Tool Directly?
If you’re running Windows 10, you can open Snipping Tool directly from the Start menu. Just type “Snipping Tool” into the search bar and click on the icon that appears.
If you’re running an older version of Windows, you can find Snipping Tool in your Accessories folder.
To get there, open your Start menu and then navigate to All Programs > Accessories. Once you’re in the Accessories folder, just double-click on Snipping Tool to launch it.
Does Windows Shift S Work on Windows 8?
Yes, the Windows “Shift-S” shortcut still works in Windows 8. This shortcut activates the Snipping Tool, which allows you to take screenshots of portions of your screen.
Snipping Tool Windows 8 Shortcut
If you’re a Windows 8 user, you may be wondering how to find the Snipping Tool shortcut. Here’s a quick guide to help you out!
To find the Snipping Tool shortcut in Windows 8, open the Start screen and type “Snipping.”
This will bring up a search results page with the Snipping Tool shortcut at the top. Simply click on this shortcut and the tool will open! The Snipping Tool is a great utility for taking screenshots of whatever is on your screen.
Whether you need to capture an error message or save a webpage for later, the Snipping Tool can help you out. To use the tool, simply select the area of your screen that you want to capture. Once selected, you can choose to save your screenshot as an image file or copy it to your clipboard.
If you want to take a screenshot in Windows 8, the Snipping Tool is the way to go. To open it, just type “Snipping Tool” into the Start Screen and click on the app’s icon. You can also find it in the Accessories folder in your Start menu.