When you receive an invite to a shared album, tap the “Accept” button. This will add the album to your “Shared Albums” folder. If you want to add the album to your “Albums” tab, tap the “Add to Albums” button.
- Tap the Albums tab, then tap Shared
- Tap the album you want to subscribe to
- Tap Subscribe
- If you don’t see this option, it means you’re already subscribed and will get new photos automatically
Why Can’t I Receive Shared Album Invitation on iPhone?
If you’re having trouble receiving shared album invitations on your iPhone, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID that was used to create the shared album. If you’re signed in to iCloud but still can’t see the invitation, it might be because you have already accepted or declined the invitation or because the person who created the album has since deleted it.
If you’re still having trouble, try signing out of iCloud and then signing back in again. You can also try restarting your iPhone. If none of these solutions work, contact Apple Support for further assistance.
How Do I Accept Shared Album Invite?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to accept a shared album invite using the Photos app on an iPhone:
1. Open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab.
2. Scroll down to the Shared Albums section and tap on the album that has been shared with you.
3. Tap on Accept in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Once accepted, the album will appear in your Shared Albums section and you will be able to view, add, or delete photos from it.
How Do I Accept Shared Albums on My iPhone?
When someone sends you a shared album, they are essentially giving you permission to add photos to the album. If you have an iPhone, there are two ways that you can accept a shared album. The first way is to open the Photos app and go to the Shared tab.
Here, you will see all of the shared albums that have been sent to you. Simply tap on the album that you want to add photos to and then tap on the Add button in the top right-hand corner. The second way to accept a shared album is by opening up the email that was sent to you from the person who created the album.
In this email, there will be a link that says “View Album.” Tap on this link and it will take you directly to the shared album where you can add photos.
How to Accept Shared Album Invite on iPhone 11
If you’ve been invited to view a shared album on your iPhone 11, it’s easy to accept the invite and start viewing the photos. Here’s how:
1. Open the Photos app and tap on the Albums tab.
2. Scroll down to the Shared Albums section and tap on the album that you were invited to view.
3. Tap on Accept in the top right corner of the screen.
4. You’ll now be able to view all of the photos in the shared album!
If you’ve been invited to contribute to a shared album on iCloud, you might be wondering how to do it. Here’s a quick guide on how to accept an invite to a shared album on your iPhone.
1. Open the Photos app and tap the Albums tab.
2. Tap Shared Albums, then tap the album that you want to add photos to. If you don’t see the album, tap More > Subscribed Albums, then find the album under Subscribers can add photos.
3. Tap Contributors, then turn on Contribute To This Album switch next to the person who invited you.