This can be done by going to the WhatsApp Settings tab and selecting ‘Storage and Data’. From here, you will be able to see how much space is being occupied by WhatsApp media files as well as manage them accordingly.
- Assuming you have Whatsapp downloaded and installed on your iPhone: 1
- Open the app and go to your conversations list
- Tap on the conversation with the person whose media you’d like to access
- In that conversation, tap on the “i” icon in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the “Media” section and tap on it
- All of the photos, videos, and audio files exchanged in that conversation will be there for you to view or listen to
Where Can I Find My Whatsapp Media Files?
WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging app that allows users to communicate with each other using end-to-end encryption. WhatsApp media files, such as photos and videos, are automatically stored on your device’s storage. You can find these files in the WhatsApp folder on your device.
Where Do Whatsapp Documents Get Saved on iPhone?
WhatsApp automatically saves all incoming and outgoing documents on your iPhone to the “Camera Roll” folder in your Photos app. If you delete a document from WhatsApp, it will also be deleted from your Camera Roll.
How Can I See All My Whatsapp Photos on my iPhone?
If you’re an iPhone user and want to see all of your WhatsApp photos in one place, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to open the Photos app and select the “Albums” tab. Under the “Media Types” section, you should see a folder called “WhatsApp.”
This is where all of your WhatsApp photos will be stored. Another way to see your WhatsApp photos is to go into the WhatsApp app itself. Tap on the “Chats” tab and then select the chat that contains the photo or photos you want to view.
Once you’re in that chat, tap on the icon in the top right-hand corner that looks like a camera. This will bring up all of the photos from that particular chat. If you want to save any of these photos, simply tap on the one you want and then select the “Save Image” option from the menu that pops up.
The photo will then be saved to your camera Rolland can be viewed at any time by opening up the Photos app and selecting it from there.
Where is Whatsapp Database Folder on iPhone
WhatsApp is a cross-platform instant messaging service that allows users to exchange text, image, video, and audio messages. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, and Nokia. WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) to let you message and call friends and family.
Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages at no cost. So now the question is Where is Whatsapp Database Folder on iPhone? Below we have mentioned the step-by-step process on How to find it:
1) Firstly open the file explorer on your jailbroken iPhone. If you don’t have one installed, you can use iFile from Cydia. Launch iFile and go to the root directory of your device by tapping on “/” in the bar at the bottom.
2) Now look for a folder called “Media” inside the root directory and open it. You will see all sorts of folders inside Media but look for one called “WhatsApp”. Open it as well.
3) In here you will see different folders with long numerical names assigned to them. Each of these folders corresponds to a chat session on WhatsApp so if there are multiple people you chat with frequently on WhatsApp then each of them will have their own folder here with a unique numerical name assigned to it by WhatsApp itself. The number assigned is nothing but an internal indexing number used by WhatsApp itself so that it can easily keep track of all chats internally without any confusion whatsoever.
If you’re an iPhone user and you want to access your WhatsApp media, there are a few ways to do it. The first way is to go into your Settings app, scroll down to WhatsApp, and tap on “Storage.” From there, you’ll be able to see how much storage space your WhatsApp media is taking up and select which items you’d like to delete.
If you want to save some of your WhatsApp media before deleting it, you can export it by going into the “Chats” tab in the app and selecting the chat that contains the media you want to save. Tap on the “Export Chat” option and choose whether you want to include images, videos, or both. You can then send the exported chat via email or another messaging service.