To add a photo to a text on your iPhone, open the Messages app and start a new message. Then, tap the camera icon next to the text field to open your iPhone’s camera. Take a photo, or select one from your Photos library.
Once you’ve selected a photo, it will automatically be added to your text message.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone
- Select the photo you want to add to a text message
- Tap the Share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Tap the Messages icon in the share sheet that appears
- 5 Type in the contact name or phone number of the person you want to send the text message to, then tap Send in the top right corner of the screen when you’re finished typing your message
How to add text to a photo in the photos app iOS13 iPhone
How Do I Attach a Photo to a Text Message?
If you want to attach a photo to a text message, there are a few different ways that you can do it. The first way is to simply select the photo that you want to send and then tap on the share button. This will bring up a menu of different ways that you can share the photo, including via text message.
If you select the text message option, your phone will automatically open up a new text message with the photo attached. Another way to attach a photo to a text message is by using the built-in camera app on your phone. To do this, open up the camera app and take the photo that you want to send.
Once you’ve taken the photo, tap on the arrow icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. This will bring up a menu of different options for sharing your photos, including via text message. Again, simply select the text message option and your phone will open up a new text message with the photo already attached.
Finally, if you have an existing conversation going on with someone and you want to add a new photo to it, just tap on the + icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen while viewing your conversation history with them. This will allow you to access your camera roll and select any photos that you want to include in your ongoing conversation thread. So there are three different ways that you can attach photos to texts – pick whichever one works best for you!
How Do I Attach a Photo to a Text Message on My iPhone?
It’s easy to attach a photo to a text message on your iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Messages app and select the conversation you want to add a photo to.
2. Tap on the camera icon next to the text field. This will open your iPhone’s camera.
3. Take or select a photo that you want to send via text message.
4. Once you’ve selected or taken a photo, tap on the blue arrow icon to send it as a text message attachment.
How Do I Attach a File to a Text Message on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like to attach a file from iCloud Drive:
1. Open the Messages app and start a new conversation or tap on an existing one.
2. Tap on the “+” icon to the left of the text field.
3. A menu will pop up with several options. Select “Attach File.“
4. Another menu will appear with your iCloud Drive files as well as any other apps that integrate with Messages’ attachment feature (like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
How to Attach Photo to Text on iPhone 13
If you’re running iOS 13 or later, you can attach photos to text messages without a hassle. Here’s how:
1. Open the Messages app and start a new conversation or open an existing one.
2. Tap on the + icon next to the text field to access your iPhone’s photo library. If you want to take a new photo, tap on the camera icon instead.
3. Select the photo or photos that you want to send, then tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. The selected photo(s) will now be attached to your text message! Just add your desired text and hit Send as usual.
If you want to add a photo to a text message on your iPhone, there are two ways to do it. First, you can select the photo from your camera roll or photo library and insert it into the text box. To do this, tap the “Photos” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Then, select the photo you want to insert and tap the “Choose” button. Alternatively, you can take a new photo and insert it into the text message. To do this, tap the “Camera” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Then, take a new photo or choose an existing one from your camera roll. Once you’ve selected a photo, tap the “Use Photo” button.