Adding a recovery phone number to your Gmail account is a good way to help keep your account secure. If you forget your password, or if someone else tries to access your account, you’ll be able to receive a verification code via text message or voice call that can help you regain access.
- Open your Gmail account 2
- Go to the settings icon 3
- Select “Account and Import” 4
- Under “Change account settings,” select “Other Google Account settings
- At the bottom, select “Add recovery phone
- Enter your phone number, then select Send code
- A text message with a verification code will be sent to your phone number
- Enter the verification code in the space provided, then select Verify
How to Change or Delete Recovery Phone Number in Gmail? | Add Recovery Phone Number to your Gmail
How Do I Add a Recovery Phone Number?
Adding a recovery phone number to your Google account can help you reset your password if you forget it and regain access to your account. You can add a recovery phone number to your Google account in a few simple steps:
1. Sign into your Google account.
2. Click on the “Security” option in the left sidebar. 3. Scroll down to the “Ways we can verify it’s you” section and click on “Add recovery phone number.” 4. Enter your phone number in the pop-up window and click on the “Send code” button.
5. You will receive a verification code via text message, which you will need to enter in the next screen. 6. Once you have entered the code, click on the “Verify” button and your recovery phone number will be added to your Google account!
How Can I Recover My Gmail Account If I Can’T Verify My Google Account?
If you’re trying to sign in to your Google account and can’t verify your identity, there are a few steps you can take to recover your account.
First, make sure that you’re using the correct email address or phone number. If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your password.
If you’ve tried all of these things and still can’t sign in, you may need to create a new Google account.
How Do I Add More Than One Recovery Phone Number to My Google Account?
You can add up to 10 recovery phone numbers to your Google Account. This can be useful if you lose access to your account and need to recover it. To add a recovery phone number:
1. Go to your Google Account. 2. On the left navigation panel, click Personal info. 3. Under “Your personal info,” click Phone.
4. Next to your current recovery phone number, click Add another phone. 5. Enter your new recovery phone number, then click Save changes.
How Can I Recover My Gmail Account Without Recovery Number?
There are a few ways you can try to recover your Gmail account without a recovery number.
One way is to use Google’s Account Recovery form. You’ll need to enter some personal information like your name, birthdate, and the last password you remember.
If Google is able to verify your identity, they’ll send you instructions on how to reset your password. Another way is to try recovering your account through Google’s Two-Step Verification process. With this method, you’ll need access to both your phone and your email account.
Google will send a code to your phone, which you’ll then use to verify your identity and reset your password. If you’re still having trouble recovering your account, you can contact Gmail support for further assistance.
Recover Gmail Account Without Phone Number
If you’re like most people, your Gmail account is one of the most important ways that you stay connected to the world. So what do you do if you suddenly can’t access your account?
There are a few different ways that you can try to recover your Gmail account without a phone number, but it’s important to remember that Google’s recovery process is designed to be as secure as possible.
That means that there are no guarantees that any of these methods will work. One method that you can try is using another email address to request a password reset from Google. If you have another email address associated with your Google account, you can use this to request a password reset.
Simply go to the Gmail login page and click on the “Forgot Password” link. On the next page, enter your other email address and follow the instructions from there. Another method that you might be able to use is providing Google with information about when you created your account.
This is called an “alternate email.” If you have an alternate email set up with Google, they may be able to send you a password reset link at this address. To find out if you have an alternate email set up, go to your Google Account settings page and look under the “Personal info & privacy” section.
Finally, if all else fails, you can always contact Google directly for help recovering your account. You can reach them by phone or chat during business hours, or by filling out their online form anytime.
If you’re looking to add an extra layer of security to your Gmail account, you can do so by adding a recovery phone number. This will allow you to recover your account if you forget your password or if someone else tries to access it. Here’s how to add a recovery phone number to Gmail:
1. Sign into your Gmail account and click on the gear icon in the top right corner. 2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3. Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab.
4. Under the “Change account settings” section, click on the “Add a recovery phone number” link.