Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down and tap Passwords & Accounts. Tap Add Account.
Select your email provider. Enter your email address and password. Tap Next.
Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars. Tap Save.
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars, that you want to see on your device
- Tap Save when you’re finished choosing which information to sync
Can You Add Two Emails to iPhone Mail?
Yes, you can add two emails to your iPhone Mail. In fact, you can add as many email accounts as you want! To do this, simply go to the Settings app and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
From there, tap on “Add Account” and choose the type of email account you want to add.
How Can I Add Another Email to My Mail?
It’s pretty easy to add another email to your Mail. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Open the Mail app and select the Add Account option.
2) Enter your new email address and password.
3) Select the type of account you want to add (POP, IMAP, or Exchange).
4) Enter the incoming and outgoing server information for your new account.
5) That’s it! Your new account should now be up and running in Mail.
Why Can’t I Add Another Email to My iPhone?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to add another email to your iPhone. First, make sure that you’re using the latest version of iOS. To do this, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
If there’s an update available, install it. If you’re still having trouble, it’s possible that your email provider doesn’t support adding additional accounts to your iPhone. In this case, you’ll need to access your email through the web interface or by using a different email app on your iPhone.
Mail Account Settings iPhone
If you’re having trouble with your email account on your iPhone, there are a few things you can check to see if the problem is with your email provider or with your iPhone.
First, make sure that your email account is set up correctly on your iPhone. To do this, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap on your email account.
Make sure that the information in the fields is correct and that the server settings are correct. If everything looks good on your end, then the next step is to contact your email provider and see if they’re experiencing any technical difficulties. If they are, there’s not much you can do other than wait for them to fix the problem.
However, if everything looks good on both ends and you’re still having trouble accessing your email, it’s possible that there’s an issue with iOS itself. In this case, you can try restarting your iPhone or restoring it from a backup.
If you have multiple email accounts on your iPhone, you may want to add another email account. This can be done by going to the Settings app and selecting the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option. From here, select the “Add Account” option and then choose which type of email account you would like to add.