When you have multiple Gmail calendars, it can be difficult to keep track of everything. However, if you use the iPhone’s Calendar app, you can easily add all of your Gmail calendars and view them side-by-side. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
2. Tap “Add Account” and then choose “Other.“
3. Choose “Add CalDAV Account” under the “Calendars” heading.
4. Enter your full Gmail address and password in the appropriate fields, then tap “Next.“
5. In the next screen, enter “google.com” for the Server field and make sure that the Use SSL switch is turned on. Tap “Next.”
6. You should now see a list of all of your Gmail calendars.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app
- Tap Accounts & Passwords, then select your Gmail account
- Tap Account Info, then tap Calendars
- Turn on the switch next to “Sync” for the additional calendar you want to add
Can I Have Two Google Calendars on My iPhone?
Yes! You can have as many Google calendars as you want on your iPhone. To add a second Google calendar, open the Settings app and tap on Accounts & Passwords.
Then, tap on Add Account and choose Google from the list of options. Enter your Google account information and then turn on the switch next to Calendars. This will sync your Google calendars with your iPhone.
How Do I Add Someone Else’S Gmail Calendar to My iPhone?
If you want to view someone else’s Google Calendar on your iPhone, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to set up calendar sharing between the two accounts. This requires both parties to have a Google account and share their calendars with each other.
Once this is done, the shared calendar will appear in the Other section of your iPhone’s Calendar app. Another way to view another person’s Google Calendar on your iPhone is to add their calendar as an iCalendar subscription. To do this, you’ll need the link to their public Google Calendar (which they can get by going into Settings and selecting “Make my calendar public”).
Once you have this link, open the Settings app on your iPhone, select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” choose “Add Account,” and then select “Other.” From here, choose “Add Subscribed Calendar” and enter the link to the public Google Calendar. The calendar will then show up under the Subscriptions section of your iPhone’s Calendar app.
How Do I Add Another Gmail Calendar to My Calendar?
Assuming you would like to add another person’s Google Calendar to your own:
1. Click on the “+” in the lower right corner of the screen and select “Add calendar.“
2. A box will pop up labeled “Add by URL.”
3. The owner of the calendar you want to subscribe to will need to find their calendar settings and click on the ICAL button next to Private Address. Copy this link.
4. Paste the link into the Add by URL box and click “Add Calendar.“
How Do I Add Another Calendar to My iPhone?
Assuming you would like to add a new calendar to your iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app on your device and tap on Accounts & Passwords.
2. Tap on Add Account and then select Other from the list of options.
3. Choose Add Subscribed Calendar under the Mail section.
4. Enter the URL of the iCalendar feed you want to subscribe to, then tap Next in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
5. Make sure that the account settings are correct, then tap Save in the upper right-hand corner when you’re finished making changes.
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. It launched on April 13, 2006, and became available in general release on July 2009. As of 2019, it has more than 2 billion active users per month.
Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events. Events have a set start time and end time, with an optional all-day event status. Users can also set reminders for events, which can be an email notification or pop-up window.
Google Calendar also supports syncing with external calendars such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple iCloud calendar. Users can create multiple calendars and share them with other Google Calendar users. Shared calendars can be viewed by anyone with the link, or they can be made public so that anyone can find them when searching for a particular event or keyword.
In order to add another Gmail calendar to your iPhone, you will need to follow these steps: first, open the Settings app on your device and scroll down to the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option; once you have located this option, tap on it and then select the “Add Account” button. Next, choose the “Other” option from the list of account types that appears. After doing so, select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option and enter your Gmail address into the provided field.
Finally, tap on the “Next” button and then ensure that the new calendar is selected in the “Calendar” section before tapping on the “Done” button.