Adding audio to your TikTok videos is a great way to make them more engaging and entertaining. And, if you’re using TikTok on PC, it’s actually quite easy to do. Here’s how:
First, open the TikTok app on your PC and sign in. Then, find the video that you want to add audio to and click on it. Next, click on the “Audio” icon at the bottom of the screen.
This will bring up a list of available audio tracks that you can use for your video. Simply click on the one that you want to use and then hit “Apply.” That’s it!
Your video will now have audio added to it!
- Download and install the TikTok app on your computer
- Launch the app and sign in with your account
- Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new video
- Select audio from your computer’s library to add to your video
- Adjust the audio volume as desired, then tap on “Next” when finished
How to Use Someone Else's Sound on TikTok PC (2022)
Can You Import Audio into Tiktok?
It’s no secret that TikTok is one of the hottest social media platforms out there right now. And with its growing popularity, more and more people are wondering if they can import audio into TikTok.
The good news is that yes, you can import audio into TikTok!
Here’s how: 1. Open the TikTok app and create a new account or sign in to your existing account. 2. Tap on the “+” icon located at the bottom of the screen.
This will open up the “Create a New Video” page. 3. On the “Create a New Video” page, tap on the “Upload” option located at the bottom of the screen (this is next to where it says “Select from Gallery”). Doing so will open up your phone’s file explorer.
4. Navigate to where your audio file is stored on your phone and select it. Once selected, you’ll see an edit page appear for your video. Here you can Trim your video, change its Cover/Thumbnail, add Effects or AR filters, etc.
Once you’re happy with your edits, tap on “Next.” Now just add a caption (if desired) and then hit “Post.” And that’s it! Your audio will now be imported into TikTok and ready for all your friends to enjoy!
How Do I Edit a Tiktok on My Computer?
There are a few ways to edit your TikTok videos on your computer. The first way is to use the TikTok app itself. You can download the app for free from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Once you have the app, open it and log in with your TikTok account. Then, find the video you want to edit and tap on the “Edit” button. From here, you can make changes to the video’s text, filters, music, and more.
Another way to edit your TikTok videos is by using an online editor like InShot or Splice. These editors let you import your TikTok videos and then make edits to them right in your browser window. They’re both easy to use and have a variety of features that’ll let you customize your videos just the way you want them.
Finally, if you want even more control over your video editing, you can use a professional video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X. These programs are more complex than an app or online editor, but they give you a lot more control over every aspect of your video. If you’re serious about making great TikTok videos, then using one of these programs is definitely worth considering.
How to Add Music to Tiktok After Recording
It’s easy to add music to your TikTok videos after you’ve recorded them. Here’s how:
1. Tap the “+” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
This will bring up a list of options for adding content to your video, including music. 2. Tap “Music.” This will open up a library of songs that you can browse through and choose from.
3. Find a song that you want to use in your video and tap it to select it. Once you’ve chosen a song, you’ll see an audio waveform appear on the screen. This waveform will show you how the song sounds and help you line up your video footage with the beat of the music.
4. Use the trimming tools at the bottom of the screen to cut out any parts of the song that you don’t want to use in your video. When you’re happy with how everything sounds, tap “Done.” 5. Now that your video has music, it’s time to post it!
Tap “Share” in the top-right corner of the screen and then select where you want to share your video (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
Adding audio to your TikTok videos is a great way to make them more engaging and entertaining. There are two ways to add audio to your TikTok videos on PC:
1) Use the built-in music library:
Open the TikTok app and go to the “Create” page. Select the “Upload” option and click on the “Music” icon. Browse through the available songs and select one that you want to use in your video.
Once you’ve selected a song, you can adjust its volume and playback speed. 2) Use an external audio file: If you want to use an external audio file (e.g., an MP3), you’ll need to first convert it into an M4A file.
You can do this using a free online converter like Zamzar or FileZigzag. Once you’ve converted your audio file into an M4A, go back to the TikTok app and select the “Upload” option again. This time, click on the “Audio” icon and select the M4A file from your computer’s hard drive.
Again, you can adjust the volume and playback speed of your chosen audio clip.