Open the Contacts app on your iPhone. Select the contact or contacts that you want to share with Airdrop. Tap Share Contact.
Tap the Airdrop recipient from the list of options.
- Open the Contacts app on your iPhone
- Tap the contact that you want to add to Airdrop
- Tap the Share button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap the Airdrop button in the share menu
- Choose whether you want to share with everyone or only with people in your contacts list
- 6 If you chose to share with only people in your contacts list, tap their name when it appears in the AirDrop menu to send them the contact information
How Do You Add Someone to Airdrop on iPhone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to add someone to AirDrop:
1. Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap the AirDrop icon.
3. Choose one of the following options:
– Off: This disables AirDrop and prevents you from being discoverable by others nearby.
– Contacts Only: This makes your device visible only to people in your contacts list who also have AirDrop turned on and are nearby.
– Everyone: This makes your device visible to anyone nearby with an iOS device or a Mac that’s running Yosemite or later and has AirDrop turned on.
4. If you chose “Contacts Only” or “Everyone“, wait for another iPhone or iPad user to be near you so their device appears in the AirDrop sheet, then tap their name when it appears under “Available Devices“.
Why is Airdrop Not Finding My Contacts?
There are a few reasons why AirDrop may not be finding your Contacts. One reason may be that you have AirDrop turned off in your Settings. To check if this is the case, open your Settings app and tap on General > AirDrop.
If AirDrop is turned off, simply tap on the toggle to turn it on. Another reason why AirDrop may not be finding your Contacts is that you don’t have any Contacts that have AirDrop turned on. In order for someone to show up in your AirDrop contacts list, they must have their own device’s AirDrop turned on as well.
So if you’re trying to share something with someone using AirDrop and they don’t appear in your contacts list, double check to see if they’ve got their own AirDrop turned on. If neither of these solutions solves the problem, there are a few other potential fixes listed here: https://www.macrumors.com/how-to/fix-airdrop-not-working/.
Is There a Way to Airdrop Contacts?
Yes, there is a way to AirDrop contacts. To do this, you will need to have the Contacts app open on your device and then select the person or people you want to share with. Once you have selected the person or people you want to share with, tap the Share button in the upper right corner of the screen.
From there, you will see the option to AirDrop your contact. Tap that option and then choose either Everyone or Contacts Only from the pop-up menu.
How to Airdrop on iPhone
When you want to share something with someone using your iPhone, there are a number of ways to do it. One way is to use Airdrop. Airdrop is a feature that allows you to share photos, videos, documents, and more with other Apple devices nearby.
Here’s how to use Airdrop on your iPhone: First, make sure that both devices have AirDrop turned on. To do this, go to Settings > General > AirDrop.
Then choose whether you want to receive content from contacts only or from everyone. If you’re sharing with someone who is in your Contacts list, their name will appear in the AirDrop section of the Share menu. If they’re not in your Contacts list, their device’s name will appear instead.
Once you’ve found the person you want to share with, tap their name and then select the content that you want to share. The recipient will then be prompted to accept the transfer and can save the content to their device.
Airdrop is a great way to share files between devices, and it’s especially handy if you want to quickly add contacts to your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that both devices have Airdrop turned on. You can do this by opening the Settings app and tapping on General > Airdrop.
2. On your iPhone, open the Contacts app and tap on the “+” button in the top right corner.
3. Tap on “Add Contact” and then select “Airdrop” from the menu that appears.
4. Find the device you want to add as a contact and tap on it. When prompted, tap on “Share Contacts” to confirm.