There are two ways to add contacts to Find My iPhone. The first is to add them directly on the iPhone itself. To do this, open the Contacts app and tap the “+” button in the top right corner.
Enter the contact’s information and then tap “Done” in the top right corner. The second way to add contacts is to use iCloud.com. Log in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID and password, click on “Contacts“, and then click on the “+” button in the bottom left corner.
Enter the contact’s information and then click “Create“.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on iCloud
- Make sure that the Contacts toggle is set to ON
- Now open the Find My iPhone app and sign in with your Apple ID and password if prompted
- Tap on Add Friends from the bottom menu bar
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a contact and tap Send Invite next to their name when it appears in the results list below
How Do I Add Someone to My Find My iPhone List?
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and another iOS device, you can use Find My iPhone to help locate your missing device. Just sign in to iCloud.com or the Find My iPhone app with the Apple ID you used to register your device. Once signed in, click “All Devices” at the top of your screen.
Select the missing device from the list, then click “Erase This Device” and “Remove From Account.” If you don’t see “All Devices,” it’s because you’ve already selected a specific device; click the blue circle with a white back arrow in it instead. To add someone else’s iOS device to your Find My iPhone list:
1) Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID and password or use the Find My iPhone app.
2) Click All Devices at the top of their screen.
3) Select Add Device, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I Add Someone Else’s iPhone to Find Me?
If you want to track someone else’s iPhone using Find Me, you can do so as long as you have their Apple ID and password. Once you have that information, just log in to iCloud.com or the Find My app on your own iPhone, and select the device you want to locate from the list of devices associated with that Apple ID. If the other person has two-factor authentication enabled for their Apple ID, you’ll also need access to one of their trusted devices in order to complete the process.
How Do You Track a Family Members’ iPhone?
Assuming you would like to track another family member’s iPhone without them knowing, here are a few methods:
1. Use the Find My Friends app – if the person you want to track has an iPhone with iOS 9 or later, you can use the Find My Friends app to track their location. You will need to have their Apple ID and password in order to do this though.
2. Use the iCloud website – if the previous method doesn’t work for you, or if the person you want to track doesn’t have an iPhone, then you can try tracking their location through iCloud.com. Again, you will need their Apple ID and password. Once logged in, click on ‘Find my iPhone’ and then select ‘All Devices’ at the top of the screen. From there, choose the device you want to locate and click on ‘Locate Now’.
3. Use Google Maps – this isn’t an ideal solution as it only works if the person being tracked has their Location Services turned on and they have recently used Google Maps (or any other apps that use Google Maps). To do this, simply open up Google Maps on your own phone and type ‘OK Map’ into the search bar.
Once that loads up, hit enter and it should show you a map of where they currently are (so long as they were using Google Maps at that time).
How to Add Someone to Find My iPhone Without Them Knowing
If you’re like most people, your iPhone is probably one of your most prized possessions. So it’s no wonder that you’d want to take extra steps to protect it from theft or loss. One way to do this is by using the “Find My iPhone” feature, which allows you to track your device’s location and remotely erase its data if necessary.
But what if you need to add someone to Find My iPhone without them knowing? Fortunately, there’s a way to do just that. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add someone to Find My iPhone without them knowing:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
2. Select the “Family Sharing” option and then tap on the “Add Family Member” button.
3. Enter the person’s Apple ID and select whether they’re using an iOS device or a Mac. If they’re using an iOS device, you’ll need their passcode as well. Once everything is set up, tap on the “Done” button.
4. That’s it!
The person will now be added to your Find My iPhone network and you’ll be able to see their location in the “Find My Friends” app (as long as they have sharing enabled).
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Add Contacts to Find My iPhone“: Adding contacts to Find My iPhone can be done in a few quick and easy steps. First, open the app and sign in with your Apple ID.
Next, tap on the Add button in the top right corner of the screen. From there, simply select the contacts you want to add and then tap on the Done button. That’s all there is to it!