If you want to add a new email address to iMessage on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to do it. The first way is to go into the Settings app and tap on Messages. Then, tap on Send & Receive and tap on Add Another Email… under the section labeled “You Can Be Reached By iMessage At”.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down and select Messages
- Select Send & Receive
- Tap Add Another Email… under the section labeled “You can be reached by iMessage at:” 5
- Enter the email address you wish to add, then tap Add Email
How Do I Add Another Email to Imessage Ios 14?
There are two ways to add another email address to iMessage on your iPhone running iOS 14.The first way is to go to the Settings app, then scroll down and tap on Messages. Next, tap on Send & Receive.
Here you will see all the email addresses that are currently associated with your iMessage account. To add a new one, simply tap on the Add Another Email… option at the bottom of the screen.The second way to add an email address to iMessage is directly within the Messages app itself.
Start a new message and type in the person’s name or number that you want to message. As you start typing, a list of contacts will appear below the To: field. If the contact has more than one email address associated with them, you will see a blue arrow next to their name.
Tapping on this arrow will allow you to select which email address you would like to use for this particular conversation.
How Do I Change My Imessage Email on My Iphone?
If you want to change the email address that’s associated with your iMessage account on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to do it. Here’s how:1. Open the Settings app and tap on Messages.
2. Tap on Send & Receive. 3. Tap on Add Another Email… under the “You can be reached by iMessage at” section. 4. Enter the new email address that you want to use for iMessage, then tap Done.
5. If you want to make this new email address your primary iMessage account, simply tap on it in the “You can be reached by iMessage at” section and then tap on the blue checkmark next to it. 6. Otherwise, leave your current primary email address selected and just exit out of Settings when you’re done making your changes.
Can I Have 2 Imessage Accounts on My Phone?
Yes, you can have two iMessage accounts on your phone. However, you will need to use a different email address for each account.
How Do You Add Another Account to Imessage on Iphone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to add another account to iMessage on iPhone:1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap “Messages.”
3. Tap “Send & Receive.” 4. Tap “Add Another Email…” under the “You Can Be Reached By iMessage At” section. 5. Enter the email address associated with your other Apple ID, then tap “Next.”
How to Add Email to iMessage
Imessage Email Instead of Phone Number
If you’ve ever tried to send an iMessage to someone without an iPhone, you know that it doesn’t work. Instead, your message gets sent as a regular text. This can be frustrating, especially if you’re trying to reach someone who only uses their phone for iMessage.
There is a way around this, however. If you have the person’s email address, you can use that instead of their phone number when sending an iMessage. Just open up a new message and enter the email address in the “To:” field.
The message will still say “iMessage” at the top, but it will be sent as a regular text.Of course, this only works if the person has their email associated with their iMessage account. But it’s worth a try if you’re trying to reach someone who only uses their phone for iMessages and you don’t have their number!
If you want to add a new email address to iMessage on your iPhone, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, open the Settings app and scroll down to the Messages section. Tap on “Send & Receive,” then “Add Another Email.”
Enter the new email address you want to use for iMessage, then tap “Done.” You may also need to verify this email address by entering a code that is sent to your inbox. Once everything is set up, you can start sending and receiving messages from your new email address!