There are two ways to back up your iCloud photos: via the iCloud website or using the iCloud for Windows app.
To back up your photos on the iCloud website:
1. Go to www.icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Click on the Photos icon. 3. Click on the gear icon in the lower-right corner of the window. 4. Select Download Photos from the pop-up menu that appears.
5. A new window will open; select All Items from the top drop-down menu, then click Download in the lower-right corner of this window. 6. Your photos will begin downloading as a .zip file; depending on how many you have, this could take some time to complete so be patient! Once it’s done, double-click on the .zip file to unzip it and access your images.
) Alternately, if you have iCloud for Windows installed on your PC: 1) Open File Explorer and go to This PC > Pictures > iCloud Photos (or simply type %userprofile%\Pictures\iCloud Photos into File Explorer’s address bar.
- Download and install the iCloud for Windows application on your computer
- Once installed, open the program and sign in with your Apple ID credentials
- After signing in, select the options for “Photos” and “Contacts
- Make sure both options are checked and then click “Apply
- Your iCloud photos will now begin backing up to your computer automatically!
(2022) How To Transfer iCloud Photos/Videos to ANY Computer!
How Do I Get All My Photos from Icloud to My Pc?
Assuming you would like a step by step process on how to get photos from your iCloud to your PC:
1. On your PC, open up a web browser and go to www.icloud.com.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Click on the Photos icon. 4. Select the album that you wish to download onto your computer by clicking on it. 5a) If there is only one photo in the album, click on it to open it up and then save it onto your computer by selecting “File” > “Save As” from the top menu bar or alternatively right click on the image and select “Save image as…”
5b) If there are multiple photos in an album, open up the album first then select the individual pictures that you wish to download by holding down CTRL (PC) / COMMAND (Mac) key and clicking on each photo OR simply click on Select All at the top left of the screen if you want every photo in that album downloaded onto your computer 6) Once you have selected all of the desired photos, either click on Download at the top right of the screen or go to File > Download from the top menu bar 7) A pop-up window will appear asking where you would like these files saved onto your computer; choose an appropriate location
How Do I Download My Entire Icloud Photo Library?
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to download your iCloud Photo Library:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your name at the top.
2. Tap “iCloud” and then “Manage Storage.”
3. Select “Backups” from the list of options. 4. Choose “Download Photos & Videos.”
How Do I Upload Everything from Icloud to My Computer?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to download your iCloud content onto your computer:
1. Open iCloud for Windows and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Select the options for the types of content that you want to download.
3. Click Apply, then click Done. 4. Your selected content will begin downloading to your PC.
Icloud for Windows
If you have a Windows PC, you can now sync your files with iCloud. Here’s how:
First, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
Then, open iCloud for Windows and sign in with your Apple ID. Once you’re signed in, select the options for the types of data you want to keep up to date between your PC and iOS devices (Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Photos). iCloud will create a new folder called “iCloud Drive” on your PC.
Any files that you save to this folder will be automatically synced across all of your devices. You can also access your iCloud Drive files from any web browser at www.icloud.com. If you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 8, you can also use iCloud Drive to sync other types of files between your devices and your computer (PDFs, Keynote presentations, Numbers spreadsheets).
Just open the app that contains the file you want to sync and look for the “iCloud Drive” option under “Export/Share”.
In order to backup your iCloud photos to your PC, you will need to follow these steps:
1. On your PC, open up the iCloud for Windows application.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Once signed in, select the options for Photos, Contacts, and/or Mail, depending on which data you want to back up. 4. Click the “Apply” button in the bottom-right corner of the window to start backing up your selected data.