There are a few ways to backup Whatsapp to your PC for free. The easiest way is to use the built in WhatsApp backup feature within the app. To do this, open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Chats > Backup chats.
From here, you can choose to backup over Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi and cellular data. Once you’ve selected your preferred option, tap Back up. Another way to backup Whatsapp is by using Google Drive.
To do this, open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup. Tap Back up to Google Drive and select your preferred backup frequency (daily, weekly, or monthly). Finally, you can also use iTunes to create a full WhatsApp backups on your PC.
To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. Select your device from the top left corner of the screen and click on the Apps tab from the sidebar. Scroll down until you see the File Sharing section and select WhatsApp.
- Go to WhatsApp on your mobile phone and open the chat history that you want to backup
- Press the menu button and select “More”
- Select “Export chat” from the list of options that appears
- Choose whether to include media or not, then select “Email chat”
- Enter your email address in the “To” field, then tap “Send”
- Your chat history will be emailed to you as an attachment
- Open the email on your computer and download the attached chat history file
3 Free Methods to Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android Phone to Computer (2021)
Can I Backup My Whatsapp on My Computer?
Yes, you can backup your WhatsApp on your computer. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on what type of computer you have and what type of backup you want to create.
If you have an iPhone, the process is fairly simple.
First, connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. Then open iTunes and select your device. Under the “Backups” section, choose “This Computer” and then select “Back Up Now”.
This will create a backup of your WhatsApp data that is stored on your computer. For Android devices, the process is a bit more complicated. First, you need to enable WhatsApp backups by going into the app settings and selecting “Chats > Chat Backup”.
Make sure that the “Back up to Google Drive” option is enabled and set to how often you want backups to occur (daily, weekly or monthly). Once this is done, connect your Android device to your computer via USB and open the folder for WhatsApp backups (this will be located in either internal storage or SD card). Copy the contents of this folder onto your computer for safekeeping.
Creating regular backups of your WhatsApp data is important in case something happens to your phone or if you switch phones and need to transfer over all of your chats/conversations. By following these steps, you can ensure that all of your WhatsApp data is backed up and safe!
How Can I Backup Whatsapp for Free?
Backing up WhatsApp is a simple process that can be done for free. The first step is to open the WhatsApp application and go to the “Settings” menu. Next, select “Chats” and then “Chat backup.”
From here, you will be able to create a backup of your WhatsApp chats by selecting the “Back up” button.
How Do I Transfer Whatsapp to My Computer?
It’s pretty easy to transfer WhatsApp to your computer. Here’s how:
1. First, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your phone.
2. Then, open up the WhatsApp app and go to Settings > Chats > Backup chats. 3. Once you’ve backed up your chats, connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and copy the “WhatsApp” folder from your phone to your computer. The folder is usually located in the internal storage or SD card of your phone.
4. That’s it! You’ve successfully transferred WhatsApp to your computer.
How Can I Backup My Whatsapp from Iphone to Pc for Free?
Backing up your WhatsApp data from your iPhone to your PC is a simple process that can be done for free using iCloud. Here’s how:
First, open WhatsApp on your iPhone and go to Settings.
Tap “Chats,” then “Chat Backup.” From here, you can choose to either back up your WhatsApp data to iCloud automatically or manually. If you want to back up your data manually, tap the “Back Up Now” button.
Once you have backed up your WhatsApp data to iCloud, it will be accessible on any device where you are logged in with the same Apple ID. To access your backup data on a PC, simply download and install the iCloud for Windows app from Apple’s website. Once installed, launch the app and sign in with your Apple ID.
Your WhatsApp backup data will be available under the “WhatsApp” section in the app.
How to Backup Whatsapp on Pc
Backing up your WhatsApp chats is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Here’s how:
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the menu by tapping on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Tap on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Chats’. 3. Under ‘Chat History Backup’, tap on ‘Back up to Google Drive’. 4. Select how often you would like your backups to occur – you can choose between daily, weekly or monthly backups.
You can also tap on ‘Back up over’ to select whether you want to back up over WiFi or your mobile data connection. 5. Once you have selected your preferred backup settings, tap on the green ‘BACK UP’ button at the bottom of the screen to start backing up your WhatsApp chats to Google Drive.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps on the market. If you’re looking for a way to backup your WhatsApp chats to your PC for free, there are a few methods you can use. One method is to use Google Drive, which offers 15GB of storage for free.
Another method is to use a file manager app like ES File Explorer, which allows you to transfer files between your phone and PC over a Wi-Fi connection. Finally, you can also email yourself chat backups from within the WhatsApp app.