There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process for blocking someone on TikTok PC will vary depending on which browser you are using. However, in general, you should be able to block someone on TikTok PC by opening the app and going to the person’s profile page.
- Download and install TikTok on your PC
- Log in to your account or create a new one
- Find the profile of the person you want to block by searching for them or browsing through your feed
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of their profile page
- Select “Block User” from the drop-down menu that appears
- Confirm that you want to block the user by clicking “OK” when prompted
How to block or unblock someone on tiktok 2022
How Do I Block Someone on Tiktok Pc
If you’re using Tiktok on a PC, there is no way to block someone. The only way to do it is through the app on a mobile device.
How Can I Stop Someone from Seeing My Tiktok Account
There are a few ways you can go about stopping someone from seeing your TikTok account. The first option is to make your account private. This will prevent anyone who isn’t following you from seeing your content.
If you’re not sure how to do this, TikTok has a helpful guide that walks you through the process. The second option is to block the person you don’t want seeing your content. This will stop them from being able to view your profile or see any of your videos.
To do this, go to the person’s profile and tap the three dots in the top right corner. From there, select “Block User.” The last thing you can do is delete any videos that the person you don’t want seeing your content has liked or commented on.
To do this, go to your profile and select “Edit Profile.” From there, scroll down to “Manage Videos” and select the videos you want to delete.
What Happens When I Block Someone on Tiktok Pc
When you block someone on TikTok, they will no longer be able to see your videos or interact with you. If the person you blocked is in a group chat with you, they will also be removed from the chat. You can unblock someone at any time.
How to Block Someone on Tiktok Live As a Moderator
If you’re a moderator on TikTok Live and you want to block someone, here’s how to do it:
1. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Tap Block.
3. Enter the username or user ID of the person you want to block and tap Block again. That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve blocked someone, they will no longer be able to comment on your live stream or send you messages.
It’s easy to block someone on TikTok if you’re using the app on your PC. Here’s how:
1. Open the TikTok app and go to the person’s profile that you want to block.
2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of their profile. 3. Select Block from the drop-down menu. 4. A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to block this person, click Block again to confirm.