To cancel your Fortnite subscription, you must first log into your Epic Games account. Once logged in, go to the My Account page and select Subscriptions from the left-side menu. You will see a list of all of your active subscriptions for games like Fortnite.
Select the one you want to cancel and click on “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom right corner of the screen. Confirm that you wish to cancel by clicking “Yes, Cancel” and then wait for an email confirmation that your cancellation was successful. Your subscription will be canceled immediately after this step is complete and any remaining funds in your account will be refunded if applicable.
After canceling, you can still play Fortnite but won’t receive new content or updates until you renew it again.
- Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher on your computer
- The launcher will open up to the main page, where you can see all of your installed games
- Step 2: Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the window and select “Account” from the dropdown menu
- This will take you to a page with all of your account information
- Step 3: Scroll down until you find “Subscriptions” listed as an option and click on it
- This will bring up a list of any active subscription plans that are currently attached to your Epic Games account
- Step 4: Locate Fortnite in this list and select “Cancel Subscription” next to it
- You may be asked to confirm one last time before continuing, so make sure you read through everything carefully before proceeding with the cancellation process if necessary
How Do I Cancel My Fortnite Subscription on Xbox?
Canceling your Fortnite subscription on Xbox is relatively easy. First, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Subscriptions tab. In this section, you will see all of your active subscriptions listed.
Select the Fortnite subscription that you would like to cancel, then click “Manage” and select “Turn Off Auto Renew.” This will disable any future automatic payments associated with your subscription plan. After confirming these changes, you have successfully canceled your Fortnite subscription on Xbox!
How Do I Cancel My Fortnite Subscription on Ps4?
Canceling your Fortnite subscription on PS4 is an easy process. First, open the PlayStation Store and navigate to your account page by selecting “Account” from the top menu bar. On this page you will find a list of all active subscriptions; locate your subscription for Fortnite and select it.
Then click on ‘Manage’ followed by ‘Cancel Automatic Renewal’. Confirm that you want to cancel by selecting ‘Yes’ in the pop-up window and you are done! Your subscription has now been canceled and you will no longer be charged for future payments.
How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Xbox
If you are looking to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on Xbox, the process is quick and easy. All you need to do is open the Microsoft Store app on Xbox, select Subscriptions from the menu, find Fortnite Crew in the list of subscriptions, and press Cancel. Once confirmed, your subscription will be canceled immediately and any remaining time left in that month’s membership will not be refunded.
In conclusion, it is important to know how to cancel your Fortnite subscription if you no longer wish to continue using the game. Canceling your subscription can be done easily with just a few clicks through the Epic Games website or app. Remember that once canceled, you will still have access to any content purchased until the end of its current billing period.
By following these steps, canceling your subscription should be a breeze and prevent future charges from being applied.