If you’ve ever wanted to change the name of your AirPods on Android, there’s a hidden setting for that! Here’s how to do it:
1. On your Android device, open the Settings app and go to Bluetooth.
2. Tap the gear icon next to your AirPods in the list of devices.
3. In the popup menu that appears, tap “Rename.”
- Open the AirPods case and hold it close to your Android device
- On your Android device, open the AirPods app and tap the case icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap “Edit” next to your AirPods’ name
- Enter a new name for your AirPods and tap “Done“
Why Can’t I Change My AirPods Name?
If you’re wondering why you can’t change the name of your AirPods, it’s because they’re designed to work with Apple devices only. That means that the name is automatically set by your iPhone or iPad and can’t be changed on the AirPods themselves. So if you want to change the name of your AirPods, you’ll need to do it through your Apple device.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
2. Tap Bluetooth and look for your AirPods under My Devices.
3. Tap the I next to your AirPods and then tap Name.
How Do I Change Airpod Settings on Android?
If you’re using Android and want to change your Airpod settings, here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and tap Bluetooth.
3. Tap the gear icon next to your Airpods in the list of devices.
4. Tap the triple-dot icon in the top right corner of the Airpods settings page.
5. Tap Rename and enter a new name for your Airpods.
How Do I Change My Airpods Name?
If you want to change the name of your AirPods, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to go into the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone and find the AirPods in the devices list. Once you select the AirPods, there will be an option to rename them.
Another way to change the name of your AirPods is through the iCloud settings on your iPhone. Go to Settings > iCloud and tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen. Then, tap “Find My iPhone” and make sure that it is turned on.
After that, go back to Settings > Bluetooth and select the AirPods from the devices list. There will be an option to rename them here as well. You can also change the name of your AirPods by connecting them to a Mac or PC with iTunes installed.
Open iTunes and click on “Edit” in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu that appears.