If you’re not a fan of the charging sound your Samsung phone makes, there is a way to change it. Here’s how: 1. Go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration.
2. Tap on Charging sounds. 3. Select the sound you want to hear when you charge your phone from the list of options. 4. If you don’t like any of the available options, you can tap on Download to get more choices.
Galaxy S21/Ultra/Plus: How to Change the Charging Sound
- Download and install a sound editor on your computer
- Connect your Samsung phone to the computer using a USB cable
- Launch the sound editor and open the charging sound file
- Edit the sound file as desired and save it to your computer
- Transfer the edited sound file to your Samsung phone using the USB cable
- Disconnect your Samsung phone from the computer and launch the Settings app
- 7 Tap “Sounds” under the Device heading, then scroll down to find “Charging sounds
- ” 8 Tap “Charging sounds” and select the new charging sound from the list of options
How to Change Charging Sound on Android
If you’re someone who is always on the go and using your Android phone to stay connected, you know how important it is to keep your battery charged. But sometimes, the default charging sound can be annoying. Luckily, there’s an easy way to change it!
Here’s how:1. Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Charging sounds. 2. Select the sound you want to use for when your phone is plugged in and charging.
3. Save your changes and exit the settings menu.Now whenever you charge your Android phone, it will make the new charging sound that you selected!
How Can I Customize My Android Charging Sound?
Assuming you would like to know how to change your Android charging sound, there are a few ways to do this. One way is to go into your settings and look for the Sound option. Once you click on that, you should see an option for Charging Sounds.
Another way to change your charging sound is through certain Android apps that allow you to customize your phone’s sounds. Some of these apps are Easy Sound Profiles, Profile Scheduler, and Total Control.
How Do I Change the Sound on My Phone When Charging?
If you’re like most people, you probably plug your phone in to charge it every night before bed. But did you know that there’s a way to change the sound your phone makes when it’s charging? It’s actually pretty easy to do.
Here’s how:1. Go to your phone’s settings. This can be done by pulling down the notification bar from the top of your screen and tapping on the gear icon.
2. Scroll down until you find the “Sounds” option and tap on it.3. Scroll down again until you see the “Charging sounds” option and tap on it.4. From here, you can choose whether or not you want your phone to make a sound when it’s charging.
If you don’t want any sound at all, simply select the “Silent” option.
How Do I Make My Samsung Make a Noise When Charging?
If you’re looking to make your Samsung phone make a noise when charging, there are a few different ways to do it. One way is to go into the settings menu and look for the option to enable or disable charging sounds. Another way is to install a third-party app that will allow you to customize your phone’s charging sound.
And finally, some Samsung phones have a built-in feature that will make a sound when the phone is plugged in or unplugged from the charger.To find the setting on your Samsung phone to enable or disable charging sounds, go into the Settings menu and look for the Sound option. Under Sound, tap on Charging Sounds and select either On or Off.
If your phone doesn’t have this option, you can try installing a third-party app like Charge Alarm or Charger Alert which will give you more control over your phone’s charging sound.Finally, some Samsung phones come with a built-in feature that makes a sound when the phone is plugged in or unplugged from the charger. To see if your phone has this feature, go into the Settings menu and look for the Device Maintenance option.
Tap on Battery and then scroll down to see if there’s an option for Charging Sounds. If so, simply toggle it On or Off according to your preference.
How Do I Change the Sound on My Samsung Battery?
If you need to change the sound on your Samsung battery, there are a few different ways that you can do so. One way is to go into the settings menu and select the “sound” option. From here, you can scroll through the various sounds until you find one that you like.
Another way to change the sound on your Samsung battery is to download a new sound from the Internet. There are many websites that offer free sounds that you can download and use on your phone. Finally, if you have a specific sound that you want to use, you can always create your own custom sound file and then transfer it onto your phone.
If you’re not a fan of the charging sound your Samsung phone makes, there’s good news- you can change it! Just follow these simple steps:1. Open Settings and select “Sound.”
2. Scroll down to the “Device ringtone” section and tap on “Charging sound.” 3. Here, you’ll be able to select from a variety of different sounds, or even choose to have no sound at all. 4. Once you’ve made your selection, just hit “Apply” and you’re all set!