To change your voicemail to English on your iPhone, start by opening the Phone app. Then, tap on the Voicemail tab in the bottom right corner. Next to the greeting that you want to change, tap on Edit.
Finally, select Language and choose English.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap Phone
- Tap Change Voicemail Password
- Enter a new password and tap Done
- Scroll down and tap Language under the Voicemail heading
- 6 6Tap the language you want to use for your voicemail greeting: English (United States), English (United Kingdom), or French (Canada)
How Do I Change My Voicemail Language Back to English?
To change your voicemail language back to English, follow these steps:
1. Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Voicemail tab at the bottom of the screen.
If you don’t see this tab, tap More, then tap Voicemail.
3. Tap Greeting, then tap Customize.
4. Tap the Language field and select English from the list of options.
5. Tap Save in the top right corner of the screen when you’re done making changes to confirm them.
How Do I Turn on Translation for Voicemail on my iPhone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to turn on translation for voicemail on iPhone:
1. Start by opening the Settings app on your home screen.
2. Scroll down and tap Phone.
3. Next, tap Voicemail.
4. Then, scroll all the way to the bottom and toggle the Transcribe Voicemails switch to the ON position.
5. A message will pop up asking if you want to enable transcription for all voicemails or just those from unknown senders – choose one of these options by tapping the according button.
6. That’s it! Now all of your voicemails (or just those from unknown senders) will be automatically transcribed and you can read them as text messages within the Phone app itself!
How Do You Change Voicemail Settings on iPhone?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to change voicemail settings on an iPhone: “How do you change Voicemail settings on iPhone?” There are a few different ways that you can change your voicemail settings on your iPhone.
One way is to go into the Settings app and tap on ‘Phone’. From there, tap on ‘Change Voicemail Password‘ and enter in your new password. You can also change your voicemail greeting from this screen by tapping on ‘Voicemail’ and then ‘Greeting’.
From there, you can choose from the default options or record a custom greeting. Another way to change your voicemail password is to call your carrier’s customer service number and they will help you reset it.
How to Change Voicemail Language from Spanish to English T Mobile?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to change the Voicemail language from Spanish to English on a T-Mobile device:
1. Open the Phone app on your T-Mobile device and tap the Visual Voicemail icon. If you don’t have Visual Voicemail, tap the MORE option and then select Settings.
2. Tap Language and then select English.
3. Tap Save.
iPhone Voicemail Stuck in Spanish
If you’ve ever found yourself with an iPhone voicemail that’s stuck in Spanish, you’re not alone. It’s a common problem, but luckily there’s an easy fix. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Phone app and tap on the Voicemail tab.
2. Tap on the greeting that you want to change. In this case, tap on “Custom.”
3. Tap on the language option at the top of the screen and select “English.”
4. Record your new greeting in English and hit “Done” when you’re finished.
5. That’s it!
Your voicemail will now be in English and you’ll be able to understand it when someone leaves you a message.
If you have an iPhone, you can change your voicemail to English. Here’s how:
1. Open the Phone app and tap on the Voicemail tab.
2. Tap on the Greeting button.
3. Tap on Custom under Recording Type, then hit Record.
4. Say “Hello, this is [your name]. I’m sorry I can’t answer the phone right now.”
When you’re finished recording, tap Stop, then Done.