1. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the account for which you want to change the password. If you have multiple accounts set up, you’ll need to repeat these steps for each one.
3. Tap Account > Password. 4. Enter your new password and tap Done.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select the account for which you want to change the password
- Tap on “Account,” then “Password
- Enter your new password in the appropriate field and tap “Done
How to Change an Email Password on the iPhone
How Do I Change My Password on My Email on My Phone?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to change the password for an email account on a phone:1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap Accounts & Passwords.
2. Tap the account for which you want to change the password, then tap Change Password.
If you can’t change your password, contact your email provider. 3. Enter a new password and tap Done.
How to Change Password for Email?
Assuming you would like a blog post on how to change your email password:It’s important to keep your email account secure by regularly updating your password. Here are instructions on how to change your password for four of the most popular email providers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, and AOL.
Gmail: 1. Log into your Gmail account. 2. Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Settings.”
3. Scroll down to the “Accounts and Import” section and click “Change password.” 4. Enter your current password, then enter and confirm your new password. 5. Click “Change Password” and you’re all set!
Yahoo Mail: 1. Go to login.yahoo.com and log into your account. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen and select “Account Info.”
3a. If you have a security question set up, enter the answer to proceed with changing your password; otherwise, go to step 3b below..
3b.(Skip this step if you completed Step 3a) Enter the CAPTCHA code displayed on screen (this is to verify that you’re not a robot).
Then click “Continue.” . 4.(Skip this step if you completed Step 3a) Choose how you’d like Yahoo to verify that it’s really you trying to access your account.. 5.(This step will only appear if you selected text message or voice call in Step 4) Enter the verification code that was sent to either your mobile phone or alternate email address, then click “Verify.” . 6.(This step will only appear if you answered a secret question in Step 4) Answer your secret question correctly, then click “Continue.” 7 Once verified, enter and confirm your new password.. 8Click “Save” when finished.. And that’s it! Your Yahoo Mail password has been successfully updated..
How to Change Email Password on Iphone 13
If you’re like most people, you probably use your iPhone for everything – from keeping in touch with family and friends to managing your work email. So it’s important to make sure that your email password is secure and up-to-date. Here’s how to change your email password on iPhone 13:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”. 2. Select the account that you want to update the password for and tap on “Account Info”. 3. Enter the new password in the “Password” field and tap “Done” when finished.
4. That’s it! Your new password will now be used when accessing your email account from your iPhone.
In conclusion, it is quick and easy to change your email password on your iPhone following the steps outline in this blog post. Whether you are looking to change your password for security reasons or simply because you have forgotten it, by following these steps you can have a new password in no time.