You can change your location on Snapchat by opening the app and tapping on the Settings gear in the top-right corner. Then, tap ‘Manage’ under ‘Additional Services.’ From there, you can select ‘Snap Map‘ and choose to share your location with all of your friends, some of your friends, or no one at all.
- Open the Snapchat app and sign in
- Tap the Snapchat menu icon (three lines) in the top-left corner of the main screen
- Tap Settings near the bottom of the resulting drop-down menu
- Scroll down and tap Manage under Additional Services
- Tap My Locations to select it, then tap Continue when prompted
- 6Now, just zoom in or out on the map until your desired location appears, then press and hold on it until a pin drops (this may take a few seconds)
- 7 Once you’ve set your new location, just hit Done in the top right corner, and you’re all set!
How to Fake Location on Snapchat Map (2 Easy Ways Works on iPhone and Android)
How Do I Change My Snapchat Location to Anywhere?
If you want to change your Snapchat location to anywhere, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that your Snapchat account is verified. To do this, go to the settings menu and tap on ‘Account Settings.’
Next, scroll down to the ‘Verify Your Account‘ section and tap on the ‘Verify Now’ button. Once your account is verified, you’ll be able to change your location. To change your location, open up the Snapchat app and tap on the ‘Settings’ icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
Then, scroll down to the ‘Location Services’ section and toggle the switch next to ‘Location Services’ off. Once you’ve done that, exit out of Settings and open up Maps. Find the location you want to snap from and long-press on it until a pin drops.
Then, simply open up Snapchat and start snapping!
Can You Fake Live Location on Snapchat?
There is no way to fake your live location on Snapchat. Your current location is determined by GPS and cannot be changed. If you want to appear somewhere else, you can use filters and lenses to change your appearance, but your actual location will still be visible on the map.
If you’re one of the many people who use Snapchat, you may be wondering how to change your location on the app. Luckily, it’s a relatively simple process that only takes a few minutes.