1. Tap the “More” tab on your Etsy home screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap “Account Settings.”
3. Tap “Change name.”
You may be prompted to enter your password.
- Download the Etsy app from the App Store
- Open the app and sign in to your Etsy account
- Tap on the “You” tab at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on “Settings“
- Tap on “Edit Profile“
- Under “Name,” tap on the pencil icon and enter your new name
- Then tap “Save“
Why Can’t I Change My Etsy Name?
If you’re wondering why you can’t change your Etsy name, there are a few possible reasons. First, it’s important to note that you can only change your Etsy username – your shop name is permanent. So if you’re trying to change your shop name, that’s not possible.
However, if you’re just trying to change your Username, here are a few potential reasons why that might not be working:
1) You may have already changed your Username in the past 60 days. Etsy only allows users to change their Username once every 60 days, so if it’s been less than that since your last Username change, you won’t be able to do it again yet.
2) Another possibility is that you have an open case or order on Etsy. Until that case or order is resolved, you won’t be able to make any changes to your account – this includes changing your Username.
3) It’s also possible that there’s an issue with the email address associated with your Etsy account.
If the email address isn’t working or is invalid, you won’t be able to make any changes to your account – again, this includes changing your Username.
4) Finally, it’s worth noting that some special characters (like asterisks and parentheses) aren’t allowed in Etsy Usernames. If you’re trying to use one of those characters in yours, that could be why the change isn’t going through.
If none of these seem like they could be the problem, then the best thing to do would be to reach out directly to Etsy support for help troubleshooting the issue.
How Do I Change My Identity on Etsy?
If you’re looking to change your identity on Etsy, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to create a new account with your desired username. Once you’ve done that, you can start the process of changing your identity by going to Your Account > Settings.
From there, you’ll be able to change your profile picture and cover photo, as well as your username, bio, and shop name. Keep in mind that changing your shop name will also change the URL of your shop, so be sure to update any links or social media accounts accordingly. And that’s it!
Once you’ve made all the changes you want, just hit save and your new identity will be live on Etsy.
How Do I Fix My Etsy Shop Name?
If you have an Etsy shop, you may have noticed that there is no way to change your shop name directly from within Etsy. This can be frustrating if you want to change your shop name for any reason, but fortunately, there is a workaround. Here’s how to fix your Etsy shop name:
1) First, log into your Etsy account and go to Your Shop.
2) Next, click the Shop Settings tab.
3) In the General Settings section, click the pencil icon next to “Shop Name.”
4) Enter your new desired shop name in the field provided and click “Save.“
5) That’s it! Your Etsy shop name has now been changed.
Can I Edit My Etsy Shop on My Phone?
Assuming you are talking about the Etsy app, then yes, you can edit your shop on your phone. You can access all the same features and functions as you can on the desktop version of Etsy. This includes adding or removing items, changing prices, editing descriptions, and more.
Change Etsy Shop Name on Mobile
If you’re looking to change your Etsy shop name on mobile, there are a few things you need to know. First, open the Etsy app and tap on “Your Account” in the bottom right corner. From there, select “Shop Manager” and then tap on “Info.”
Here, you’ll be able to edit your shop name, banner, avatar, and location. Simply make the changes you want and hit “Save” when you’re done. Keep in mind that changing your shop name will also change your URL, so make sure to update any links or marketing materials you have with your new shop name.
In conclusion, it is possible to change your name on Etsy using an iPhone. The process is simple and only requires a few steps to complete. With a few taps on the screen, you can easily change your name and start using Etsy under your new identity.