If you want to change your name on Facebook, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, open the Facebook app and sign in. Then, tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
Next, select “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings.” From here, scroll down and tap “Name.” Here, you can enter your new first name, middle name (if desired), and last name.
Once you’re finished, tap “Review Change” and then enter your password to confirm the change. Keep in mind that you can only change your name every 60 days on Facebook.
- Open Facebook and log in
- Tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy“
- Tap “Settings“
- Scroll down and tap “Name“
- Enter your new first, middle, and last name
- Tap “Review Change” in the top right corner of the screen
- Enter your password when prompted and tap “Continue
- Tap “Confirm” to save your changes
Why Can’t I Change My Facebook Name 2023?
If you’re asking why you can’t change your name on Facebook, it’s probably because you’ve already changed it within the last 60 days. According to Facebook’s Name Change policy, you can only change your name once every 60 days. So if you just changed it and are trying to change it again too soon, that’s probably why it’s not working.
There are a few other reasons why you might not be able to change your name on Facebook. For example, if your name doesn’t follow the Facebook Community Standards or if it includes symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeated characters, or punctuation. Basically, if your name looks like it might be fake or spammy, Facebook won’t let you change it.
If none of these reasons apply to you and you’re still having trouble changing your name on Facebook, try contacting their support team for help.
Can I Change My Facebook Name on My iPhone?
Yes, it is possible to change your Facebook name on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap on the Menu icon in the bottom right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy > Account Settings.
3. Tap on Name and enter your new name in the First Name and Last Name fields.
4. Tap on Review Change to preview how your new name will look on your profile page.
If you’re happy with it, tap on Confirm Change.
How Can I Change My Facebook Name to 2023?
If you want to change your name on Facebook, there are a few different ways you can do it. First, you can click on the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of Facebook and select “Settings.” From there, click on “Name” in the left sidebar.
On the next page, you’ll be able to edit your first name, middle name (if you have one), and last name. You can also add a nickname or alternate spelling of your name if you want people to be able to find you more easily. If you change your mind about any of these changes, just click the “Edit” button again and make whatever adjustments you need to make.
Once everything looks good, click “Review Change” and enter your password when prompted. After that, just hit “Confirm” and your new name will be live! Keep in mind that changing your name on Facebook will also change it across all apps and websites that use Facebook Login (like Spotify or Instagram).
So if you use those platforms with your Facebook account, they’ll update automatically as well.
How Do I Change My Name to What I Want on Facebook?
If you’re not happy with the name that appears on your Facebook account, you can change it. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Facebook account and click on the down arrow in the top right-hand corner.
2. From the dropdown menu, select “Settings”.
3. In the left-hand column of the Settings page, select “Name“.
4. Enter your new first name, middle name (if desired), and last name in the appropriate fields.
If you want to change your surname but keep your first and middle names as they are, simply enter your new surname in the “Last Name” field and leave the other two fields blank.
5. When you’re finished entering your new name, click “Review Change” at the bottom of the page.
6. On the next page, re-enter your password for security purposes and then click “Confirm”.
7. That’s it! Your new name will appear on your Facebook account immediately.
How to Change Name on Facebook on iPhone
If you’re not happy with the name that appears on your Facebook account, you can change it from your settings. Here’s how to do it on your iPhone:
1. Open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy > Settings.
3. Tap on Name at the top of the page. If you don’t see this option, it means you’ve already changed your name and you’ll need to wait 60 days before changing it again.
4. Enter your new first, middle, and last names, then tap Review Change. You may be asked to enter your password again for security purposes.
5. If everything looks good, tap Confirm Change > Done to save your new name!
If you want to change your name on Facebook, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, go to your settings and then click on the “Name” option. From there, you can enter your new first and last name.
Once you’re done, click on the “Save Changes” button and your new name will be updated on Facebook.