To change your name on iPhone settings, go to the “Settings” app and tap on your name at the top of the screen. From there, you can enter a new first name, last name, or nickname. If you want to change your Apple ID, you’ll need to do that separately from changing your name.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap “Personal” and then “Name“
- Enter the first name, middle name, and last name you wish to use in the appropriate fields
- If you have a nickname, enter it in the “Nickname” field
- If not, leave this field blank
How Do I Change My Apple Id Display Name?
If you need to change your Apple ID display name for any reason, you can do so directly from your Apple ID account page. Here’s how:
1. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Click on the “Edit” button next to your name.
3. Enter the new display name that you want to use and click “Save“. Once you’ve changed your display name, it will be updated across all of the services that use your Apple ID (such as iCloud, iTunes Store, App Store, etc.).
Keep in mind that changing your Apple ID display name will not affect your actual account username/Apple ID – only the name that is displayed when using these services.
How Do I Change My Name on My Phone Settings?
Assuming you would like to change the name of your device:
1. On your device, open Settings. This may be a gear-shaped icon.
2. Scroll down and tap About phone or About tablet. If you don’t see “About phone” or “About tablet,” tap System or System update instead.
3. Tap Rename device, enter a new name, and then tap OK.
Why Won’t My Name Change on My iPhone?
There are a few reasons why your name might not be changing on your iPhone. One possibility is that you’re signed into iCloud with a different Apple ID than the one you’re using for your iPhone. To check this, go to Settings > iCloud and tap on the Apple ID at the top of the screen.
If it’s not the same Apple ID that you’re using for your iPhone, sign out of iCloud and then sign back in with the correct Apple ID. Another possibility is that you’re trying to change your name in the Contacts app, but you have the “Prefer Nicknames” setting turned on. This setting will cause your nickname to be displayed instead of your actual name in some cases.
To turn this off, go to Settings > Contacts and make sure that “Prefer Nicknames” is turned off. If neither of these solutions works, there may be something wrong with how your contacts are being synced between iCloud and your iPhone. Try going to Settings > iCloud and turning off Contact sync, then restarting your iPhone and turning Contact sync back on again.
How to Change Your Airdrop Name on iPhone
If you want to change your airdrop name on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > About. Tap the Name field and enter a new name. If you want to share your device with others using Airdrop, make sure that everyone uses the same name for their devices.
This will help prevent confusion when trying to connect with someone using Airdrop.
This post explains how to change your name on iPhone settings. You can either do this by going to the Contacts app and editing your name, or by changing your name in the Settings app.