To check your Airdrop history on iPhone, open the Settings app and tap General. Next, tap AirDrop and then tap the switch next to Everyone to turn it off. Finally, tap Recents to view your Airdrop history.
How To See Your Airdrop History !! Find Airdrop History on iPhone ! Airdrop
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap on General
- Scroll down and tap on Restrictions
- Enter your restrictions passcode if prompted
- Scroll down and find the section labeled AirDrop
- Tap on the switch next to Allow Others to Airdrop Me to turn it off/on as desired
Recent Airdrop History
The airdrop history is a great way to see how the community has grown and which coins have been dropped. Here is a list of all the airdrops that have occurred in the past year:– January 2018: PIVX, Reddcoin, Syscoin, Bitcoin Private, tron
– February 2018: Stellar, Cardano, Qtum, EOS, ICON – March 2018: Ontology, NEM, Nano – April 2018: VeChain (-1), Ethereum Classic (+1), BitShares (+1), Bytom (+1)
– May 2018 : Dragonchain , Neblio , Oyster Protocol – June 2018 : Decred , Wanchain , Aelf
How Do I Find Recent Airdrops on My Iphone?
If you’re looking for recent airdrops on your iPhone, the best place to start is with the Airdrop app. This app will show you all of the latest airdrops that are available, as well as any that have already been claimed. You can also set up notifications so that you’re always aware of new airdrops.
Can You Track Who Airdropped You?
Yes, you can track who airdropped you if you have their wallet address. When someone airdrops tokens to your wallet, they are essentially sending those tokens to your wallet address. So, if you have the wallet address of the person who airdropped you, then you can see on the blockchain that they sent those tokens to your address.
How Do I Know If I Airdropped Something?
If you’re not sure whether or not you airdropped something, don’t worry – there’s an easy way to check. Just open up the Finder on your Mac and click on the “Airdrop” icon in the sidebar. If you see the item you’re looking for, then you know you airdropped it!
This blog post provides a helpful guide for checking an iPhone’s airdrop history. A user may need to check their airdrop history for a variety of reasons, such as troubleshooting an issue or wanting to see what files have been transferred. The process is relatively simple and can be completed in just a few steps.