To check archived emails on your iPhone, open the Mail app and tap the “Mailboxes” button in the top left corner. Tap the “Edit” button, then select the “Archive” option from the list of mailboxes. Your archived emails will be listed here.
HOW TO SEE ARCHIVED EMAILS ON IPHONE
- Launch the Mail app from your home screen
- Tap on the mailbox you want to access from the list of mailboxes at the top of the screen
- Tap on the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the screen
- Select which folders you want to see in your mailbox by tapping on the checkmark next to each folder’s name
- Tap on “Done” when you’re finished selecting which folders to display
How to Find Archived Emails on iPhone Gmail
If you’re like most people, you probably receive a lot of emails each day. And, if you’re like most people, you probably don’t have the time to go through all of it and save what’s important. That’s where archiving comes in.
Archiving is a great way to keep your inbox clean and organized, while still being able to access old emails when you need them. So how do you archive emails on iPhone Gmail? It’s actually pretty easy:
1. Open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (it looks like three stacked lines).
3. Tap All Mail. This will show you a list of all the emails in your account, both new and old.
4. Find the email or emails that you want to archive and tap on them to select them. You can also select multiple emails by tapping on one, then holding down the Shift key and tapping on another (this will select all email between the two that you tapped).
Alternatively, if you want to select ALL emails in your account, just tap on the Menu icon again and then tap Select All at the bottom of the screen.
5 . Once you’ve selected all of the email that you want to archive, tap on More at the top of the screen (it looks like three dots) and then tap Archive from the dropdown menu that appears .
And that’s it! The selected email(s) will now be moved out of your inbox and into your Gmail archive, where they’ll be safe and sound but still easily accessible if you ever need to reference them again.
Why Can’t I Find My Archived Emails on iPhone?
There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to find your archived emails on iPhone. The first thing to check is whether or not you have enabled archiving in the settings for your email account. If you have, then all of your messages should be stored in the All Mail folder (assuming you’re using Gmail).
If that’s not the case, then it’s possible that your email provider doesn’t support archiving, or that there’s something wrong with your account configuration. You can try contacting your provider for help, or checking online forums for similar problems.
How Do I Retrieve Archived Emails?
Assuming you are using Gmail, here are the steps to retrieve archived emails:
1. log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click on the “More” option in the left sidebar.
This will reveal a drop-down menu with various options.
3. Select “All Mail” from this menu. This will take you to a listing of all the emails in your account, both archived and non-archived ones.
4. To filter only archived emails, click on the small down arrow next to the search bar at the top of the page. A search window will pop up; from here, select “All Mail” under “Search Options” (third option down).
5. Now simply type in what you want to search for into this bar – for example, if you want to find all email correspondence with a certain person or about a certain topic – and hit enter/return on your keyboard.
All relevant results – both those currently in your inbox and those that have been archived – will appear below.
How Do You Unarchive Email on iPhone?
Assuming you are referring to unarchiving a message in the Mail app on your iPhone: To unarchive a message, simply tap into the Archive folder and find the email you’d like to unarchive. Once selected, tap the Unarchive icon at the bottom of your screen (it looks like a box with an arrow pointing up).
The email will then be moved back to your inbox.
The blog post discusses how to check archived emails on iPhone. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to access the archive feature in the Mail app and view archived messages. The post also includes a troubleshooting section for users who are unable to view their archived emails.