If you want to check when your iPhone was first used, you can go to Settings -> General -> About. This will show you the date that your iPhone was activated.
- Go to the settings app on your iphone 2
- Tap “general” 3
- Scroll down and select “about” 4
- The first line of text will say ” Activation Date: ” followed by the date your iphone was first used
How To Check ANY iPhone Activation Date!!
How Do You Check the Date I Started Using My Iphone?
Assuming you would like to know how to check the date you started using your iPhone:
1. On your iPhone, open Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap General.
3. Tap About. 4. Look under the heading “General” for “Software Version.” The date listed next to this heading is the date when you first turned on your iPhone.
Can You See When Iphone was Used?
Yes. There are a couple ways to do this.
If you have an iPhone running iOS 11 or later, go to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage.
Here you’ll see a list of apps and the percentage of battery power each one has used in the last 24 hours or 10 days. The amount of time your iPhone has been used is also listed here. To see when your iPhone was last used:
Open the Settings app. Tap Sign in to your [device]. Enter your Apple ID and password.
Tap the device that you want to view usage for. Scroll down to the bottom and tap Last Used. You can also check your iCloud storage to see when your backups were made:
Open iCloud settings (Settings > iCloud). Select Storage from the menu at the top of the screen. You might need to enter your passcode or sign in with Touch ID first Under Backup Options, you should see When was the last backup?
How Do You Check How Long an Iphone Has Been Used?
Assuming you would like to know how to check how long your iPhone has been used:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap “General.”
3. Tap “About.” 4. Look for “Usage” under the General heading near the top of the screen. This will tell you how long your iPhone has been used since it was last reset.
How to Check Iphone Activation Date by Imei
If you want to check the activation date of your iPhone, you can do so by using the IMEI number. This is a unique code that is assigned to every iPhone, and it can be used to identify the device. To find your IMEI number, open the Settings app and tap on “General.”
Then, tap on “About” and scroll down to the “IMEI” section. Your IMEI number will be listed here. Once you have your IMEI number, you can use it to check the activation date of your iPhone.
To do this, simply go to Apple’s website and enter your IMEI number in the “Check Your Service and Support Coverage” tool. This tool will provide you with information about your coverage, including the activation date of your iPhone.
This post provides a helpful guide for anyone wondering how to check when their iPhone was first used. By following the simple steps outlined in the post, you can easily find out this information. This is useful information to have, especially if you are troubleshooting an issue with your device or trying to track down its history.
Thanks for reading!