Open the Calendar app. Tap the Calendars tab. Tap Edit, then tap Clear to clear all events.
- Tap the “Calendar” app to open it
- Tap the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap the “Clear” button next to “All Events
- Tap the “Delete All Events” button that appears at the bottom of the screen to confirm your decision
How to Delete Calendar Events on iPhone!
How Do I Clear My Entire Calendar on My Iphone?
If you’re like most people, your calendar is probably crammed full of events, meetings, and other appointments. But sometimes there comes a time when you need to start with a clean slate. Whether you’re starting a new job or planning a big trip, here’s how to clear your entire calendar on your iPhone.
1. Open the Calendar app and tap on the Calendars tab at the bottom. 2. Tap Edit in the top-right corner and then select all the calendars that you want to delete by tapping on the minus sign next to each one. 3. Tap Done in the top-right corner and then tap Delete All Events in the popup menu that appears.
4. Tap Delete All Events again in the confirmation popup to confirm that you want to delete everything from your calendars.
How Do You Mass Delete Events on Apple Calendar?
There is no way to mass delete events on Apple Calendar. You can only delete events one at a time.
How Do I Delete All Events on My Calendar?
It’s easy to delete all events on your Calendar with just a few clicks. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Calendar account.
2. Click on the “My Calendars” tab at the top of the page. 3. Select the calendar you want to delete all events from. 4. Click on the “Edit” button next to the calendar name.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete This Calendar” button.
How to Delete Repeating Events on Iphone Calendar
If you’re like me, you probably use your iPhone calendar to keep track of all your upcoming events and appointments. But if you’ve ever accidentally created a repeating event, you know how annoying it can be to try and delete it!
Here’s a quick and easy way to delete those unwanted repeating events:
1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone. 2. Find the event that you want to delete and tap on it. 3. Tap “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the “Repeat” section and tap on “Never.” 5. Tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen. And that’s it!
The event will no longer repeat itself on your calendar.
If you’re someone who likes to keep a tidy calendar, or if you simply want to start fresh for the new year, clearing all events on your iPhone calendar is a pretty simple process. Just open up the Calendar app and tap on the “Calendars” button in the top-left corner. Then, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the “Edit” button.
From there, simply select all of the calendars that you want to clear by tapping on their corresponding checkboxes. Finally, tap on the “Delete” button at the bottom and confirm that you want to delete all of those events. And that’s it!
Your calendar will now be completely empty.