To clear the cache on your iPhone 6S Plus, go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Under the Storage section, tap Manage Storage. This will show you a list of all the apps on your device and how much storage space they are taking up.
Tap on an app to see more information about its storage usage. To clear the cache for an app, simply tap on the “Clear Cache” button.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 6S Plus
- Scroll down and tap on Safari
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Clear History and Website Data
- Tap on Clear History and Data to confirm that you want to clear your cache
How To Clear Cache Data On iPhone 6s Plus
How Do I Clear My App Cache on Iphone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to clear your app cache on iPhone:1. On your iPhone, open Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap Safari.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Clear History and Website Data. 4. In the pop-up window that appears, tap Clear History and Data to confirm.Your app cache will now be cleared on iPhone!
How Do I Clear My Browser Cache on My Iphone 6?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to clear the Safari browser cache on an iPhone 6:“How do I clear my browser cache on my iPhone 6?”If you’re using Safari on your iPhone 6, you might want to clear your cache from time to time.
Caches can store a lot of data and can eventually slow down your browsing speed. If you’ve noticed that Safari has been loading pages more slowly than usual, it might be time for a cache clear! Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to Safari. 2. Tap Clear History and Website Data. Doing this will remove all history, cookies, data cached by Safari – basically everything except your bookmarks and reading list.
3. If you want to keep your history but just delete cookies and other site data, tap Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data. This will only delete website-related data, not your entire history.
Does Clearing Iphone Cache Delete Everything?
When you clear your iPhone cache, it doesn’t delete anything. Clearing the cache simply means that the temporary files and data that your iPhone has stored will be deleted. This can be helpful if your iPhone is running slowly or if you’re experiencing any other problems.
Iphone Clear App Cache Without Deleting App
It’s no secret that iPhone users are passionate about their apps. But what happens when an app starts to misbehave? One common solution is to clear its cache.
But what does that mean, and how do you do it without deleting the app?When you clear an app’s cache, you remove temporary files that it may have stored on your device. This can free up space and help the app run more smoothly.
It’s worth noting that clearing an app’s cache will not delete any of your data or settings.To clear an app’s cache, go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Under the Storage section, you’ll see a list of all the apps on your device and how much space they’re taking up.
Tap on an app to see more details about its storage usage.If an app has a lot of cached data, you’ll see an option to Clear Cache under the Usage section. Tap this button to remove the cached data for that particular app.
You can also use this method to delete unwanted apps from your device altogether. Simply tap on the Delete App button and confirm your decision when prompted.
It is important to clear your cache every so often, and the iPhone 6S Plus makes it easy to do. Simply go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. This will remove all of the cached data from your phone.