To clear your emoji history on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Keyboard. Under the “Keyboards” section, select “Edit” in the top right corner. Locate the emoji keyboard that you want to delete and tap on the “-” sign next to it.
Finally, select “Done” in the top right corner to save your changes.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to the bottom of the list
- Tap on General and then select Reset at the bottom of the screen
- Select Erase All Content and Settings from the reset options menu
- Enter your passcode when prompted and confirm that you want to erase your iPhone by selecting Erase iPhone from the pop-up menu
- Your iPhone will restart and take a few minutes to erase everything before booting up again as if it were new
How to Delete Recent Emojis on iPhone (2021)
How Do I Delete Emoji History?
Assuming you would like to know how to clear the emoji history on your iPhone:
1. Open the Settings app and go to “General.”
2. Select “Keyboard” and then “Keyboards.”
3. Find the entry for “Emoji” in the list of keyboards and tap it. 4. At the bottom of this screen, there will be a button labeled “Delete Keyboard.” Tap this, and confirm by tapping “Delete” when prompted.
5. This will remove the Emoji keyboard from your device, which also clears your emoji history.
Is There a Way to Delete Frequently Used Emojis?
Yes, there is a way to delete frequently used Emojis. To do this, go to the settings menu on your device and select the “Emoji” option. From here, you will be able to select which Emojis you would like to delete.
Simply tap on the trash can icon next to each Emoji that you wish to remove and confirm your selection.
How Do I Get Rid of Unwanted Emojis on My Iphone?
If you’re like most people, you probably have a love-hate relationship with emojis. On one hand, they’re fun and expressive. On the other hand, they can be annoying and take up valuable space on your iPhone keyboard.
If you find yourself in the latter camp, there’s good news: it’s easy to get rid of unwanted emojis on your iPhone. Here’s how: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap General.
Scroll down and tap Keyboard. Tap Keyboards at the top of the screen. If you have multiple keyboards enabled, you’ll see them all listed here.
Tap Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen. Tap the red minus sign next to any emoji keyboard that you want to remove. A confirmation message will pop up; tap Delete to confirm.
How to Delete Recent Emojis on Iphone 13
If you’re like most people, you probably use emojis all the time. And if you’re using an iPhone, there’s a good chance that you’re using the built-in emoji keyboard.
But what happens when you want to delete recent emojis on your iPhone?
Well, it’s actually pretty easy to do. First, open up the Settings app and tap on General. Then scroll down and tap on Keyboard.
Scroll down again and find the section labeled “Keyboards.” Tap on “Edit” and then find the built-in emoji keyboard in the list of keyboards. Tap on the red minus sign next to it and then tap on “Delete.”
That’s all there is to it! Your recently used emojis will now be gone from your keyboard.
The process to clear your emoji history on iPhone is actually quite simple and only takes a few moments to complete. In just a few taps, you can have a clean slate and start using emoji all over again without having to worry about what was said in the past.