The Facebook app for iPhone doesn’t have a dedicated setting for clearing your search history, but you can still do it. First, open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines in the bottom-right corner. Then, scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy.”
Next, tap on “Settings.” Under the General section, tap on “History.” From here, you can clear your search history by tapping on the “Clear Search History” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Open Facebook on your Iphone and click on the three lines in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click on “Settings”
- Click on “Account Settings” and then scroll down to “History”
- Click on “Clear Search History” and then confirm by clicking “Clear Searches”
How to Delete Facebook Search History on iPhone and iPad iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 (2023 Updated)
Why Can’T I Delete My Recent Searches on Facebook?
When you search for something on Facebook, your search is saved in your Activity Log. To delete a search from your Activity Log:
Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
Click Activity Log in the left column. Above your activity log, click Filter. Select Search from the dropdown menu.
Click the X next to the search you want to remove. Note: If you can’t find the filter option, it’s because you’ve turned on Timeline Review for searches.
How Do I Get Rid of Fb Search Suggestions?
If you’re looking to get rid of Facebook search suggestions, there are a few things you can do. First, try clearing your search history. To do this, go to the dropdown menu in the top-right corner of Facebook and select “Search History.”
From there, you can click on the “Clear Searches” button at the top of the page. This will remove all of your past searches from Facebook’s memory. If that doesn’t work, or if you don’t want to clear your entire search history, you can try editing individual searches.
To do this, go back to the “Search History” page and hover over a particular search. A pencil icon will appear – click on it and then select “Remove Search.” This will take that specific search out of Facebook’s memory.
Finally, if neither of those options works for you, you can always try using a different browser or logging out of Facebook entirely when you perform a search. That way, your searches won’t be saved and they won’t be suggested to you in the future.
How to Delete Facebook Search History Permanently
If you’re like most people, you probably use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, share news and photos, and stay up-to-date on what’s going on in the world. But did you know that Facebook also keeps track of your search history? That’s right – every time you search for something on Facebook, it gets recorded.
Fortunately, there’s a way to delete your Facebook search history permanently. Here’s how: 1. Log into your Facebook account and click on the down arrow in the top right corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. 3. Click on “Privacy” in the left column. 4. Under the “How People Can Find and Contact You” section, click on “Edit” next to “Who can look me up?”
5. Click on the down arrow next to “Public Search” and select “Disabled”. This will prevent your search history from being publicly accessible (although it will still be stored by Facebook). If you want to completely delete your search history, however, you’ll need to take an additional step…
To do this: 6) While still under the Privacy settings page , go down to where it says “View Your Activity Log” 7) Once clicked ,it should bring up everything YOU have done while logged into facebook . 8) On The Upper Right Of The Page Should Be A Small Box That Says “More”
9) After Clicking More , Scroll Down Until You See “Search History” And Click The X To Delete It !
If you want to clear your Facebook search history on your iPhone, you can do so by following a few simple steps. First, open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines in the bottom-right corner. Next, scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy.”
Then, tap on “Activity Log.” From there, you will be able to edit your search history by tapping on the pencil icon next to each entry. Finally, tap on “Clear Searches” at the top of the page.