To clear your history on Spotify for iPhone, simply go to Settings > Privacy > Clear Search History. You can also choose to erase all of your cookies and cache by going to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
- First, open the Spotify app on your iPhone
- Then, tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen
- Next, scroll down and tap Clear Search History under the “Account” section
- Finally, confirm that you want to clear your search history by tapping Clear All Searches at the bottom of the screen
How to Clear History On Spotify (iphone)
Can You Delete Recently Played on Spotify Mobile?
Yes, you can delete your recently played songs on Spotify mobile. To do so, open the Spotify app and go to your profile page. Then, tap on the settings icon in the top right corner.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on “Clear Recently Played.” This will remove all of the songs from your Recently Played list.
How Do You Delete Spotify History?
It’s easy to delete your Spotify history. Here’s how:1. Log in to your Spotify account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab in the upper-right corner of the screen. 3. Scroll down to the “Privacy” section and click on “Edit Preferences.” 4. Under “What do you want to control?,” select “History.”
5. Click on the trash can icon next to each entry that you want to delete from your history.
How to Delete Spotify History on Phone
If you’re like me, you probably have a love-hate relationship with Spotify. On one hand, it’s an amazing app that lets you listen to practically any song at any time. On the other hand, it can be frustrating when songs get stuck in your “Recently Played” history or when Spotify recommends songs based on your listening habits.
Luckily, there is a way to delete your Spotify history on your phone so you can start fresh! Here’s how:1. Open the Spotify app and tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on “Settings.”3. Scroll down and tap on “History.”4. Tap on “Clear History.”
A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to clear your history – tap on “Yes” to confirm.That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve cleared your history, Spotify will no longer have any record of the songs you’ve played recently or use them to recommend new music to you.
So if you ever feel like you need a break from Spotify (or just want to start over), now you know how!
If you’re a Spotify user with an iPhone, you might be wondering how to clear your history. Luckily, it’s a pretty simple process. Just follow the steps outlined in this blog post and you’ll be good to go!