To clear your Kik cache on your iPhone, open the Settings app and scroll down to the “Safari” section. Tap “Clear History and Website Data” and confirm when prompted. This will delete all cached data for Kik and any other websites you have visited in Safari.
- Assuming you want to clear your Kik cache on your iPhone: 1
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Confirm by tapping Clear History and Data
How To Clear Kik Messenger Cache on iPhone (2022)
How Do I Clear My Kik Cache?
Assuming you would like tips on how to clear your Kik cache: One way to clear your Kik cache is to go into the settings of the app and press “clear chat history“. However, this will only delete the messages from your side- it will not delete the messages from the other person’s side.
If you want to completely clear all traces of your conversation, you’ll have to ask the other person to do the same thing. Another way to clear your Kik cache is simply by uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. This will erase all of your conversations and data from the app entirely.
How Do I Clear App Cache on iPhone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to clear the app cache on an iPhone:
1. Start by pressing the home button to go to your device’s main screen.
2. From here, locate and tap on the Settings app.
3. Once in Settings, scroll down until you find the Safari tab and tap on it.
4. Next, scroll down to the bottom of this page, and under the Privacy & Security section, select Clear History and Website Data.
5. A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to remove all history, cookies, data and cached websites from your iPhone – select Clear History and Data to confirm.
How Do I Clear My Iphone Cache Without Deleting Apps?
Assuming you would like tips on how to clear your iPhone cache without deleting any apps, here are a few things you can do:
1. One way is to go to Settings > Safari and then scroll down to the bottom and hit Clear History and Website Data. This will delete your browsing history as well as cookies and other data that websites have stored on your phone.
2. Another way is to go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. From here, select Manage Storage under the Storage heading. Next to each app that is taking up space, you will see the option to Delete the App.
Keep in mind that this will also delete all of the app’s data which cannot be recovered unless you have a backup.
3. If you want a more detailed look at what is using up space on your iPhone, you can use a third-party storage manager such as iExplorer or PhoneView. These programs allow you to access the file system of your iPhone and see exactly what is taking up space.
Clear Kik Cache Android
If you’re an Android user, there may come a time when you need to clear your Kik cache. Maybe you’re running low on storage space, or maybe you just want to start fresh with the app. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do and only takes a few minutes.
To clear your Kik cache on Android, go to Settings > Apps > Kik. Then, tap on Storage and Clear Cache. That’s all there is to it!
Your cache will now be cleared and you can start using Kik as usual.
The blog post provides clear instructions on how to clear the Kik cache on iPhone. After following the steps provided, users will be able to clear their Kik cache and improve the performance of their app.