To clear a mail notification from your iPhone, simply swipe left on the notification and tap the “Clear” button.
- Go to the home screen of your iPhone
- Locate and tap on the Settings app
- Find and select the Notifications option from the list of options in Settings
- Scroll down until you find the Mail app listed under Notification Style
- Tap on it
- Select None from the three options (Banners, Alerts, or Badges) for clearing mail notifications on your iPhone
How to get rid of the unread E-mail numbers from your Email Icon on your iPhone or iPad
Why Does My iPhone Show That I Have Unread Emails?
There are a few reasons that your iPhone might show that you have unread emails. One possibility is that you have notifications turned on for new emails but not for read emails. To check to see if this is the case, go to Settings > Notifications > Mail.
If “Show Previews” is set to “When Unlocked” or “Always“, then you will only be notified about new, unread emails. Another possibility is that you have an email account that is set to push instead of fetch. This means that new emails are automatically pushed to your device as soon as they arrive, without needing to periodically check for new mail.
To check if your accounts are set to push or fetch, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Fetch New Data. If Push is turned off for an account, it will say “Fetch” next to it.
How Do I Clear All Email Notifications on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like to clear all notifications from the Mail app on your iPhone:
1. Open the Mail app and go to your Inbox.
2. Tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the circle next to each email that you want to delete. You can also tap Select All in the bottom left corner of the screen to delete all emails in your inbox.
4. Once you’ve selected all the emails you want to delete, tap Delete in the bottom right corner of the screen.
How Do I Get Rid of the Number of Emails on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like tips on reducing the number of emails in your inbox: One way to reduce the number of emails in your inbox is to unsubscribe from any newsletters or promotional emails that you no longer want to receive. To do this, find the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email and click it.
Another way to reduce the number of emails in your inbox is to create folders for different types of email correspondence and move messages into these folders as needed. This can help keep your inbox more organized and make it easier to find specific messages. You can also delete any old or unwanted emails directly from your inbox.
To do this, select the message or messages that you want to delete and click the trash can icon.
How Do You Remove Unread Emails on iPhone?
If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of unread emails on your iPhone. While it may not be the most pressing issue, it can be annoying to see a long list of unread messages every time you open your Mail app. Fortunately, there are a few ways to quickly remove unread emails from your iPhone.
One way to delete all unread emails at once is to use Apple’s built-in Mail app. To do this, simply open the Mail app and tap on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner. Then, select all of the unread messages in your inbox by tapping on the empty circle next to each one.
Once they’re all selected, tap on the trash can icon in the bottom-left corner and confirm that you want to delete them. Another way to get rid of unread emails is by using a third-party email client like Gmail or Outlook. These apps usually have an option somewhere in their settings menu that allows you to mass delete all unread messages with just a few taps.
For example, in Gmail for iOS, you can go into Settings -> General -> Swipe Actions and choose “Delete” as your default action for swiping left or right on an email. This means that whenever you swipe on an email in your inbox, it will automatically be deleted without having to confirm first. Of course, if you really want to get rid of those pesky unread emails for good, you could always mark them as read one by one.
This might take a bit longer than using one of the methods above but it’s definitely more thorough (and satisfying!). To do this, simply open each individual email and tap on the flag icon in the top-right corner (on iPhone 6s and earlier) or long press on an email and tap “Mark as Read” from the pop-up menu (on iPhone 7 and later).
How Do I Get Instant Email Notifications on My iPhone?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to get instant email notifications on an iPhone: “How Do I Get Instant Email Notification on My iPhone?” If you’re like me, you can’t stand the thought of missing an important email.
Thankfully, there’s a way to ensure that you’ll never miss another email notification again by setting up instant email alerts on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap Notifications.
2. Scroll down and tap Mail.
3. Under the heading Inbox Settings, tap the account for which you want to receive notifications then turn on the toggle next to Allow Notifications. Repeat this step for each of your accounts.
4. Tap Fetch New Data and ensure that Push is turned on.
5. Now open the Mail app and go to your inboxes page (the very first page when you launch Mail). You should now see a little number in a red circle next to each inbox indicating how many unread messages are in each inbox—this is called a badge count! And that’s it!
Now you’ll receive instant notification of new emails as they come in, so you’ll never have to worry about missing an important message again.
If you’re like most people, you probably have your iPhone with you almost all the time. And if you’re like most people, you probably get a lot of emails. So it stands to reason that you might want to know how to clear mail notifications on your iPhone!
Luckily, it’s easy to do. Just follow these simple steps:
1. From the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
2. Tap Notifications.
3. Scroll down and tap Mail.
4. Tap the switch next to Allow Notifications to turn them off temporarily or tap Clear All Notifications to remove all existing notifications from the Notification Center.
Now you know how to clear mail notifications on your iPhone!