To connect your DJI Osmo to your iPhone, you will need to download the DJI GO app from the App Store. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your DJI account. Then, connect your Osmo to your iPhone via the Lightning cable that came with it.
The Osmo should appear in the app as a connected device.
- Download and install the DJI GO app from the App Store
- Turn on your Osmo and connect it to your iPhone via the included Lightning cable
- Launch the DJI GO app and sign in with your DJI account
- The app will now prompt you to connect your Osmo, do so by tapping on “Connect” in the top right corner of the screen
- Once connected, you should see a live video feed from your Osmo’s camera on your iPhone’s display
How Do I Connect My Osmo Camera to My Phone?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your Osmo camera to your phone:
1. Make sure that your Osmo camera is fully charged.
2. Download the DJI GO app onto your smartphone.
3. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your DJI account or create one if you don’t have one already.
4. On the main page of the DJI GO app, tap “Camera View”.
5. Swipe down from the top of the screen and make sure that both the “Wi-Fi remote control” and “Osmo connection” are turned on.
6. Press and hold the power button on your Osmo camera for two seconds to turn it on. The status light will blink slowly to indicate that it is ready to be paired with a smartphone.
7. Open the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone and look for a Wi-Fi network with a name that starts with “OSMO_XXXXXX” where XXXXXX is a random string of characters unique to your Osmo camera serial number).
Tap on this network to connect to it.
Why Won’t My Osmo Connect?
If your Osmo won’t connect, there are a few things you can try:
1. Check that the Osmo base is properly connected to your device. The Osmo base should be firmly plugged into the side of your device, with the blue light on the base illuminated.
2. If you’re using an iOS device, check that you have the latest version of the Osmo app installed. You can do this by going to the App Store and checking for updates.
3. Make sure that your device’s Bluetooth is turned on and that it’s within range of the Osmo base (approximately 30 feet).
4. If you’re still having trouble connecting, try restarting both your device and the Osmo base.
How Do I Connect My Dji Osmo 4 to My Phone?
If you want to connect your DJI Osmo 4 to your phone, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that your phone is compatible with the DJI Osmo 4. The Osmo 4 is only compatible with certain Android and iOS devices—see the list of supported devices here. Once you’ve confirmed that your device is compatible, follow these steps:
1. On your phone, open the DJI GO app.
2. Tap the camera icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Osmo 4″ from the list of cameras.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
How Do I Connect My Osmo Bluetooth to My Phone?
To connect your Osmo Bluetooth to your phone, follow these steps:
1. On your Osmo Mobile 2, open the DJI GO app.
2. Tap ‘Camera View‘ and then ‘Connections‘.
3. Make sure that ‘Bluetooth’ is toggled on.
4. On your phone’s Bluetooth settings, search for new devices and select ‘OsmoMobile2-XXXX’ from the list of available devices.
5. Once paired, you will see a confirmation message in the DJI GO app indicating that the connection has been successful.
How to Connect Dji Osmo to Phone
If you’re looking to connect your DJI Osmo to your phone, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. First, make sure that your Osmo is turned on and in pairing mode. To do this, simply press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
Once your Osmo is in pairing mode, open up the DJI GO app on your phone and go to the “Camera View” tab. From here, select “Osmo” from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. You should now see a live view from your Osmo camera on your phone’s display.
Next, tap the “+” icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Add New Device.” This will bring up a QR code that you’ll need to scan with your Osmo camera. To do this, simply hold your Osmo steady and frame the QR code within the red square that appears on your phone’s display.
Once it’s been scanned successfully, you should see a message saying “Osmo Connected” appear onscreen. And that’s it! You’re now ready to start using your DJI Osmo with your phone.
This blog post was very helpful in explaining how to connect a DJI Osmo to an iPhone. The author walks the reader through the steps needed to complete the connection and also provides troubleshooting tips in case of any problems. Overall, this is a great resource for anyone who wants to use their DJI Osmo with their iPhone.