Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. Click on the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
Click “Check for Update.” If an update is available, click Download and Install.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device
- Launch iTunes and click on the “Device” icon in the upper-left corner of the window
- Click on the “Summary” tab and then click on “Check for Update“
- If there is an update available, follow the prompts to install it
- Once you have updated to the latest version of iTunes, select your iPhone from the list of devices and then click on “Restore Backup…” 6
- Choose the most recent backup of your device and then click on “Restore“
How Do You Unlock a Disabled iPhone 4 With Itunes?
If you have a disabled iPhone 4, there are two ways that you can unlock it using iTunes. The first method is to use the “backup and restore” feature in iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone 4 to your computer and launch iTunes.
Then, click on the “Summary” tab and select the “Back Up Now” option. Once the backup is complete, click on the “Restore” button. This will erase all of the data on your iPhone 4, but it will also unlock it.
The second method is to use DFU mode. To put your iPhone 4 into DFU mode, connect it to your computer and launch iTunes. Then, press and hold down the power button and home button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
After 10 seconds have passed, release the power button but continue holding down the home button until iTunes detects your device in DFU mode. Once in DFU mode, you can restore your iPhone 4 from a previous backup or set it up as a new device.
How Do You Unlock a Disabled iPhone on Itunes?
If you have forgotten your iPhone passcode, you can unlock it using iTunes. Here’s how:
1. Connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed.
If prompted for a passcode, try another computer you’ve synced with, or use recovery mode.
2. Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup.
3. Once the sync and backup are complete, click “Restore iPhone” while holding down the Shift (Windows) or Option (Mac) key on your keyboard.
4. Find the iOS IPSW file you downloaded earlier and select it. iTunes will now begin restoring your iPhone – this process may take a while so be patient!
How to Connect iPhone 4 to Itunes When Disabled
If you’ve disabled your iPhone 4 and need to connect it to iTunes, there are a few things you need to do first. First, make sure that your computer has the latest version of iTunes installed. Next, launch iTunes and connect your iPhone 4 to your computer using a USB cable.
Once your device is connected, select it from the list of devices in iTunes and click on the “Summary” tab. From here, you’ll see an option that says “Restore.” Click this button and follow the prompts to restore your iPhone 4.
Once the process is complete, you should be able to use your device as normal!
If you’re having trouble connecting your iPhone 4 to iTunes, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that both your computer and your iPhone 4 are updated to the latest software versions. Then, try restarting both your computer and your iPhone 4.
If that doesn’t work, try resetting your network settings on your iPhone 4. If you’re still having trouble, contact Apple support for help.