If you have a Xiaomi Mi Home Camera and want to connect it to your Wi-Fi network,
First, make sure that your camera is powered on and in range of your router. Then, open the Mi Home app and tap on the “Add device” icon in the top right corner.
In the list of devices, select “Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P”. On the next screen, enter your Wi-Fi password and tap on the “Connect” button. Your camera will now be connected to your Wi-Fi network!
- Power on your Mi Home Camera and wait for it to boot up
- On your smartphone, open the Mi Home app and sign in with your Xiaomi account
- Tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner of the home screen, then select “Add device”
- Select “Mi Smart Camera” from the list of devices, then tap “OK”
- The app will now search for your camera; once it’s found, tap on it to select it
- Enter the Wi-Fi password for your network, then tap “Connect”
- The camera will now connect to your Wi-Fi network and be accessible from anywhere in the world via the Mi Home app
How Do I Connect My Mi Camera to Wi-Fi?
If you own a Xiaomi MI camera, you may be wondering how to connect it to Wi-Fi. The process is actually quite simple and only takes a few minutes to complete.
- First, make sure that your camera is powered on and in range of your router or wireless access point.
- Next, open the Mi Home app on your smartphone or tablet and tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Add device” from the resulting menu and then choose “Camera” from the list of available devices.
- Tap on the “Scan QR code” button and point your phone’s camera at the QR code located at the bottom of your camera.
- Once the QR code has been scanned, you will be prompted to enter a name for your camera as well as a password (if applicable). After doing so, tap on the “Add device” button again to finalize the connection between your camera and the Wi-Fi network.
How Do I Connect My Mi Outdoor Camera to Wi-Fi?
If you have an MI outdoor camera, you can connect it to your Wi-Fi network using the following steps:
- On your camera, press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds. This will put your camera into pairing mode.
- On your smartphone or tablet, open the Mi Home app and tap on the “+” in the top right corner.
- Select “Add device”, then “Outdoor Camera”. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your camera to Wi-Fi.
Why My Mi Camera is Not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
If you’re having trouble connecting your MI camera to Wi-Fi, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that the camera is within range of your router and that there are no obstructions between the two. If that doesn’t work, try restarting both the camera and the router.
If neither of those solutions works, you may need to reset your camera to its factory settings. To do this, press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera for about 10 seconds. Once the reset is complete, try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
How Do I Connect My Mi Smart Home Camera?
If you’re looking to add a little extra security to your home, or just want to be able to check in on your pets while you’re away, a smart home camera is a great option. And if you’ve got a Xiaomi MI smartphone, connecting your camera is a breeze.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Mi Home app on your phone and tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Add device” and then choose “Cameras” from the list of options.
- Tap on the type of camera you have (there are several different types available) and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the connection process.
Once your camera is connected, you’ll be able to view its live feed directly from the Mi Home app, as well as take photos or videos and even set up motion detection alerts so you can know if something is happening at home even when you’re not there.
Mi Home Security Camera 360 Not Connecting to Wifi
If you’re having trouble connecting your Mi Home Security Camera 360 to Wifi, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that your router is turned on and that the signal is strong. If it’s still not working, try restarting both your camera and your router.
You can also try moving your camera closer to your router or resetting your Wifi network. If none of these solutions work, please contact customer support for further assistance.
If you want to connect your Mi Home camera to wifi, there are a few things you need to do.
First, make sure that your router is turned on and that the internet connection is working. Then, open the Mi Home app and go to the device settings.
In the device settings, select “Add Device” and then choose “Camera”. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.