The Nintendo Switch is a great console for gaming on the go, but did you know that you can also connect it to a PC monitor? Here’s how to do it. First, you’ll need a mini HDMI to HDMI cable.
You can find these cables at most electronics stores. Once you have the cable, simply connect one end to the Switch’s dock and the other end to your monitor. Then, select the appropriate input on your monitor and you’re all set!
Now you can enjoy your favorite Switch games on a bigger screen.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch dock to the PC with a USB Type-C cable
- Connect the HDMI cable from the dock to the monitor
- Turn on the PC and monitor
- The Switch should automatically switch to docked mode and display on the monitor
- If it doesn’t, hold down the power button on the Switch for three seconds, then select “Change Resolution” from the menu that appears
- Select 1080p60 from the list of options and hit “Apply”
Can You Connect a Switch to a Pc Monitor?
Yes, you can connect a Switch to a PC monitor. You will need an HDMI cable that is compatible with the Switch. Once you have the cable, simply connect one end to the Switch and the other end to the PC monitor.
You may need to adjust the settings on your PC monitor to get the best picture quality.
Can I Connect My Switch to My Pc With HDMI?
The Nintendo Switch can in fact be connected to a PC with an HDMI cable. Doing so will allow you to play your Switch games on your PC’s screen, as well as give you access to the Switch’s Home menu and other features. To connect your Switch to a PC, simply take an HDMI cable and plug one end into your Switch’s dock.
Then, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into an available HDMI port on your PC. Once everything is plugged in, your Switch’s display should appear on your PC screen. Keep in mind that while this does give you some additional flexibility in how you play your Switch games, it also comes with some drawbacks.
For one, playing games on a TV or monitor instead of the Switch’s built-in screen will likely decrease battery life significantly. Additionally, any audio that normally comes out of the Switch’s speakers will instead come out of your PC’s speakers (or whatever speaker system is connected to it).
How to Connect Nintendo Switch to Pc Monitor With HDMI
One of the great features of the Nintendo Switch is its portability. However, there may be times when you want to connect your Switch to a larger screen, like a PC monitor. Here’s how to do it:
1. Make sure your monitor has an HDMI input. Most monitors nowadays do, but if you’re not sure, check the manual or specifications online.
2. Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your monitor.
3. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI output on the back of your Nintendo Switch dock.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Connect Nintendo Switch to Pc Monitor”: The blog post goes over how to connect your Nintendo Switch to a PC monitor. You need a few things in order to do this: an HDMI cable, a USB-C charging cable, and an adapter (if your monitor doesn’t have an HDMI port).
The first step is to plug the HDMI cable into the dock that comes with the Switch. Then, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into your monitor. Next, take the USB-C charging cable and plug it into the dock.
Finally, plug the other end of the USB-C charging cable into an outlet or your computer’s USB port. If everything is plugged in correctly, you should see your Switch’s home screen on your monitor.