You can connect your Samsung Active 2 Watch to your iPhone in a few simple steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Pair New Watch.
3. Follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch.
- Download and install the Galaxy Wearable app on your iPhone from the App Store
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app, then tap Start Service and tap OK
- If prompted, enter your Samsung account information, then tap Sign In
- Tap More Options, then tap Add Device
- Select your watch from the list of available devices, then tap Next to begin pairing
- 6 If prompted, enter a PIN code on your watch to complete the pairing process
Galaxy Watch: Active 2 Connecting with iPhone 11
How Do I Connect My Iphone to Active 2?
Assuming you would like steps on how to connect an iPhone to the Samsung Gear S2:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Pair new Watch.
3. Follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch. If asked, enter your passcode on your watch.
4. Wait for your watch to finish pairing and installing apps from your paired iPhone.
Why Can’T I Connect My Galaxy Watch to My Iphone?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Galaxy watch to your iPhone, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that both devices are paired and connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, try restarting both devices and see if that fixes the issue.
If not, it’s possible that your Galaxy watch is not compatible with your iPhone model. Check to see if there are any updates available for your Galaxy watch or for the software on your iPhone. If all else fails, contact Samsung or Apple for support.
How to Connect Samsung Active 2 Watch to Phone
If you’re like most people, you probably use your smartphone as your primary device for checking the time. But what if you want to leave your phone at home and still be able to stay connected? That’s where the Samsung Active 2 watch comes in!
This smartwatch allows you to connect to your phone wirelessly, so you can receive calls, texts, and other notifications even when your phone is out of reach. Here’s how to get started:
1. Make sure your watch and phone are paired
Before you can start using your Active 2 watch with your phone, you’ll need to make sure they’re paired together. To do this, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and select the “Add Device” option. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
Once that’s done, you should see your watch listed under “Devices” in the app.
2. Enable notifications on your watch Now that your devices are paired, it’s time to enable notifications on your watch so you can stay connected even when away from your phone.
To do this, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone and go to Settings > Notifications. Then toggle the switch next to “Show notifications on wearable” to ON. You can also customize which types of notifications you’d like to receive on your watch by tapping each notification type and selecting either “Show content,” “Show icons only,” or “Do not show.”
3. Start using features on your Active 2watch! Now that everything is set up, it’s time to start taking advantage of all those cool features available on your new Active 2watch! For example, you can view incoming call information and answer or decline calls right from your wrist.
*Youcan also keep track of your fitness goals by tracking steps taken and calories burned through the built-in S Health app.* Plus, with LTE connectivity*, you have the option to leave separate numbers on your watch device to avoid carrying two phones with you at all times -one for personal use and one for their employer-provided device.* Andofcoursethereareplentyofother greatfeatureslike Samsung Pay** ,so be suretoexploreeverythingyour newwatchhas tooffer! *This feature is available on LTE models only and may require an additional monthly service plan from a carrier in the United States only.
The process of connecting a Samsung Active 2 Watch to an iPhone is pretty simple and doesn’t require many steps. First, make sure that the Bluetooth on both devices is turned on. Then, open the Samsung Gear app on your iPhone and select the “Pair new device” option.
Next, select the Active 2 Watch from the list of available devices. Once the pairing process is complete, you’ll be able to use all of the features of your Active 2 Watch with your iPhone.