If you have two AirPods and an iPhone running iOS 14, you can now connect them to your iPhone at the same time. This means that you can use one AirPod for phone calls and the other for music or podcasts.
- Open the AirPods case and hold it next to your iPhone
- A popup will appear on your iPhone asking if you want to connect the AirPods to your device
- Tap “Connect”
- Once the AirPods are connected, a new popup will appear asking if you want to use them as your audio output device
- Tap “Use as Audio Output”
- You should now see a small icon next to the volume slider on your iPhone indicating that the AirPods are connected and ready to be used!
How Do I Pair 2 Pairs of Airpods?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to pair two pairs of AirPods:
- Start with one pair of AirPods already paired with your iPhone. This will be the “primary” set of AirPods.
- Place the second set of AirPods in their charging case and open the lid.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Tap the “i” icon next to the name of your primary set of AirPods in the Devices list.
- Tap “Settings” at the bottom of the screen and then tap “Connect to Other Device.” A new menu will appear with a list of available devices nearby that can be paired with your primary set of AirPods. The devices must be within close proximity (around 30 feet) for this feature to work properly.
If you don’t see any devices listed, make sure that they are powered on and in range before proceeding further. Select your second set of AirPods from this list when it appears and waits for them to connect automatically (you may need to enter a passcode if prompted).
Can Two Airpods Connect to One iPhone?
Yes, two AirPods can connect to one iPhone. This is possible because the AirPods are equipped with Apple’s W1 chip, which allows for seamless connections between Apple devices. When you pair your AirPods with your iPhone, they will automatically connect to any other Apple device that is signed in to your iCloud account and has Bluetooth turned on.
This means that you can use your AirPods with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or even your Mac.
How Do I Connect 2 Airpods to iOS 15?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect two AirPods to an iOS device:
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Place both AirPods in your charging case and open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white. This means that your AirPods are in pairing mode.
- Go back to Settings > Bluetooth on your iOS device and look for “AirPods” under My Devices.
Tap on it to connect.
- Once connected, you will see a small image of an AirPod next to the word “Connected” underneath it. If you want to use just one AirPod at a time, tap on the info button (i) next to “AirPods” and select Left or Right under Mono Audio.
Can AirPods Connect to Ios 14?
Yes, AirPods can connect to iOS 14. You just need to make sure that your iPhone is running iOS 14 or later and that your AirPods are updated to the latest software. To update your AirPods, go to the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap General > About.
If there is an update available for your AirPods, you will see an option to Update them.
Why can’t I Connect Two Airpods to My iPhone?
If you’re having trouble connecting your AirPods to your iPhone, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that your AirPods are charged and that your iPhone is connected to the internet. Next, try restarting both your AirPods and your iPhone.
Finally, if you still can’t connect, you may need to reset your AirPods.
If you have two sets of Apple’s wireless AirPods and want to use them with your iPhone, you can connect them to your device through the Settings app. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Bluetooth.”
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Tap the “i” next to one of your connected AirPods in the Devices section.
- Tap “Connect to Another Device.”
- Select your other set of AirPods from the list of devices that appears.