There are a few different ways that you can connect two AirPods to one Samsung phone. One way is to use a Bluetooth connection. To do this, you will need to put your AirPods into pairing mode and then search for them on your Samsung phone.
Once they appear, you can select them and they will be paired. Another way to connect two AirPods to one Samsung phone is to use the NFC feature. To do this, you will need to turn on the NFC feature on your Samsung phone and then hold your AirPods next to it.
The NFC feature will automatically pair the two devices.
- Connect one Airpod to your Samsung phone via Bluetooth
- Once the first Airpod is connected, put it in your ear and begin playing music from your phone
- While the first Airpod is playing music, connect the second Airpod to your phone
- You should now hear music coming from both Airpods!
Can You Sync 2 Airpods to One Phone at the Same Time?
Yes! You can sync two AirPods to one phone at the same time. Here’s how:
1. Put both AirPods in their charging case.
2. Open the lid and press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
3. Open your iPhone’s Settings app and tap “Bluetooth.”
4. Look for “AirPods” in the list of devices and tap on it.
5. Tap “Connect” and then close the lid of the charging case.
Your AirPods are now connected to your iPhone!
How Do I Pair Two Airpods With My Android?
If you’re an Android user and you’ve been envious of your friends with their fancy new AirPods, never fear! You can pair your own AirPods with your Android device just like they would with an iPhone. Here’s how:
First, make sure that your AirPods are in their charging case and that the case is charged up. Then, open the lid of the charging case and hold down the button on the back for a few seconds until the LED light starts flashing white. Next, go to your Android device and open up the Bluetooth settings.
You should see “AirPods” pop up as an available device to connect to. Tap on it and then enter the PIN code that appears on your screen (it will be four zeros if you haven’t changed it). Once you’re connected, you’ll see a little icon next to “AirPods” indicating that they’re connected via Bluetooth.
And that’s it! Now you can use your AirPods just like any other Bluetooth headphones with your Android phone or tablet.
How Do I Pair 2 Pairs of Airpods?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to pair two pairs of AirPods:
1. Start with one pair of AirPods already paired with your iPhone. If you don’t have the first pair of AirPods yet, see How to set up your AirPods.
2. Put the second pair of AirPods in their case—with the lid open—near your iPhone.
3. Hold the button on the back of the case until you see “Connected” and a checkmark on the display inside the case lid. A chime might also play, depending on your settings. If you don’t see “Connected,” press and hold the button again until you do.
4. From your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then tap.
5. Tap next to your current AirPods in the list under My Devices, then tap Forget This Device. You might need to enter your passcode or confirm that you want to forget this device.
6. Put both pairs of AirPods in their cases—with each lid open—and make sure that each case is close to your iPhone.
7. Hold down both buttons on both cases at the same time until each case’s status light flashes white.
8. You should now see two sets of AirPods listed as Connected in Settings > Bluetooth.
9. To use one set of AirPods at a time, choose which set you want to use by tapping its name under My Devices in Settings > Bluetooth.
10. When finished using one set and ready to switch to another set, put the first set of AirPods case near your iPhone and hold down both buttons until you hear “Connecting.” Then tap that set’s name under My Devices in Settings>Bluetooth.
11. If you have an Apple Watch and want to play audio from your watch through your AirPods tap Setup later in the instructions.
12. On another device.
How to Connect Two Airpods to One Phone
Most people are familiar with the fact that you can connect one set of AirPods to a single iPhone. But did you know that you can actually connect two sets of AirPods to one iPhone? This is great news for those who want to share their music with a friend or loved one.
Here’s how it works: First, make sure that both sets of AirPods are powered on and within range of your iPhone. Then, open the lid of each case and press and hold the setup button on the back for a few seconds.
After a few moments, you should see “Connected” appear next to each set of AirPods in your iPhone’s Bluetooth settings menu. Now that both sets of AirPods are connected, you can begin streaming audio from your iPhone to both sets simultaneously. To do this, simply select the “AirPlay” icon from your control center and choose “Multiple Outputs.”
From here, you’ll be able to select which audio sources (like apps or phone calls) you’d like to route to each set of AirPods. Enjoy!
If you have two AirPods and a Samsung phone, you may be wondering how to connect them so that you can use both at the same time. The good news is that it’s actually quite easy to do! Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to connect two AirPods to one Samsung phone:
1. Put your AirPods in their charging case and make sure that they are turned on.
2. Open the lid of the charging case and hold down the button on the back for a few seconds until the LED light starts flashing white.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Samsung phone and select “AirPods” from the list of available devices.
4. Once your AirPods are connected, you should see “Left” and “Right” next to their name in the Bluetooth settings menu. If not, tap on each individual AirPod in the list and make sure that “Media audio” is enabled for both of them.