Instagram is a great way to share photos and videos with friends, family, and the world. But did you know that you can also copy and paste comments on Instagram? This can be a great way to save time when you’re responding to comments or captioning your photos.
- On your mobile device, open the Instagram app and log in to your account
- Find the photo or video you want to comment on and tap it to open it
- Tap the comment icon (two speech bubbles) below the post
- Type your comment into the text box that appears
- To paste a copied piece of text into your comment, tap and hold where you want to paste the text, then tap Paste in the menu that pops up
- When you’re finished, tap Post (iPhone) or Share (Android)
How Do You Copy Comments on Instagram Comments?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to copy comments on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app and log in to your account.
- Find the post with the comment you would like to copy.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
- Select “Copy.”
- The comment will be copied and you can paste it into another app or document.
Why can’t I Copy Instagram Comments?
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to copy Instagram comments. The first possibility is that the comment hasn’t been loaded fully yet. If you try to copy a comment before it’s finished loading, you won’t be able to select the entire text.
Another possibility is that the comment isn’t actually visible on the screen. This can happen if the person who posted it has since deleted their account, or if Instagram has removed the comment for violating their community guidelines. If neither of these things is happening, then it’s possible that your device doesn’t support copying text from Instagram.
This is most likely to be an issue on older versions of Android or iOS.
How Do You Copy And Paste Comments?
There are a few ways to copy and paste comments. The most common way is to use the keyboard shortcuts CTRL+C to copy and CTRL+V to paste. You can also use the right-click menu to copy and paste.
To do this, highlight the text you want to copy, right-click it, and select Copy from the menu that appears. Then, place your cursor where you want to paste the text and right-click again. This time, select Paste from the menu.
Another way to copy and paste comments is through the use of drag and drop. To do this, highlight the text you want to copy as usual. But instead of using a keyboard shortcut or the right-click menu, click on the highlighted text and drag it to where you want to paste it.
When you let go of the mouse button, the text will be copied over automatically. One final method for copying and pasting comments is by using HTML code. This is generally only used if you’re copying something from another website or blog post – so that you can preserve any formatting that may have been applied (e.g., bolding, italics).
To do this, find the section of code that contains the comment you want to copy (in HTML format). It will look something like this: <!
— This is an example comment –> Copy everything between the, including those symbols themselves. Then open up your blog post editor in HTML mode (not Visual mode) and find where you want to insert the comment.
Paste in your copied code at that spot – making sure not to either add or remove anything – save your changes, and preview your post to make sure everything looks as it should.
How Do You Enable Copy And Paste on Instagram?
Copy and Paste on Instagram If you’re like most people, you probably use the built-in iOS keyboard when typing in your Instagram captions. But did you know that you can actually enable copy and paste on Instagram?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on General.
- Tap the Keyboard.
- Enable the toggle for Allow Full Access. This will allow third-party keyboard apps to be used in iOS, including the one we’ll be using to enable copy and paste on Instagram.
- Download a keyboard app that supports copying and pasting text, such as Gboard or SwiftKey from the App Store. Once installed, open the app and follow its instructions to set it up as your default keyboard app.
How to Copy And Paste Instagram Comments on iPhone
If you’re an iPhone user, you may be wondering how to copy and paste Instagram comments. It’s actually quite simple! Just follow the steps below:
- Open the Instagram app and navigate to the comment section of the post you want to copy a comment from.
- Tap and hold on to the comment you want to copy. A menu will pop up with several options.
- Select “Copy.” The comment will now be copied to your clipboard.
- Navigate to the post you want to paste the copied comment into and tap on the comment field.
- Tap and hold again, then select “Paste.” The copied comment will now appear in the new post!
Instagram is a great way to share photos and videos with your friends, but did you know that you can also copy and paste comments on Instagram? It’s easy to do and it can be a handy way to keep track of conversations or quickly add a comment to someone else’s post.