If you’re someone who likes to keep a tidy Instagram feed, you may find yourself wanting to delete all of your saved posts from time to time. Here’s how to do it!
- 1) Log in to your Instagram account on a computer or mobile device
- 2) Navigate to your profile page by tapping the “Profile” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen on a mobile device, or by clicking your profile image in the top right corner of the screen on a computer
- 3) Tap or click the “Options” menu (represented by three dots) next to any photo or video you’d like to delete
- 4) Select “Delete” from the options menu
- 5) A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the post
- Tap or click “Delete” again to confirm
How to Delete all SAVED post on INSTAGRAM Posts at ONCE ? #shorts #pc
How Do I Delete All Saved Posts at Once?
If you’re like most people, chances are you have a lot of saved posts on your Facebook account. Whether they’re posts from friends, family, or pages you follow, over time they can start to pile up and take up space in your Saved folder. If you’re looking to declutter your Saved folder or just want to start fresh, here’s how to delete all saved posts at once.
To delete all saved posts at once, first go to your profile page and click on the “Saved” tab in the left-hand sidebar. This will bring up a list of all the posts you’ve saved. Next to each post there is a small “x” – clicking on this will remove the post from your Saved folder.
Keep clicking on these until all of the posts are gone. And that’s it! You’ve now successfully deleted all saved posts from your account.
How Do I Unsave All Saved Posts on Instagram at Once Which Doesn’T Have Any Collections?
There is no way to unsave all saved posts on Instagram at once. However, you can unsave individual posts by opening the post and tapping the save icon.
How to Delete All Saved Posts on Instagram 2022
If you’re looking to delete all of your saved posts on Instagram, here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
First, open up the Instagram app and go to your profile page. Then, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Saved Posts” from the drop-down menu.
Once you’re in the Saved Posts section, simply tap on the “Edit” button in the top right corner and then select “Delete All”. Confirm that you want to delete all of your saved posts by tapping “Yes, Delete All” and that’s it! Keep in mind that this will only delete the saved posts from your account – it won’t delete them from the original poster’s account.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your Instagram account and start fresh, you can delete all of your saved posts with just a few clicks.