If you’re running out of space on your Samsung S20, you can delete the “Other” storage to free up some space. The “Other” storage is basically everything that doesn’t fall into a specific category, such as images, videos, or documents. To delete the “Other” storage, go to Settings > Device Care > Storage > More Options > Other.
You’ll see a list of all the files taking up space in the “Other” category. Tap on each one to select it, then tap the trash can icon at the top of the screen to delete it.
(Solved) Samsung Galaxy Devices : “Other” Is Taking Lots Of Storage
- On your Samsung S20, open the Settings app
- Tap on “Device care
- Scroll down and tap on “Storage
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Manage storage
- Select the type of storage you want to delete under the “Other” section
- Tap on the trash can icon next to each type of storage you want to delete and confirm your action when prompted
How to Delete Other” Storage on Samsung S21
If you’re like most people with a Samsung S21, you probably have a lot of other “storage” taking up space on your device. Whether it’s photos, videos, music, or apps, this can quickly add up and take away from the amount of storage you actually have available to use. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to delete this other storage and free up some much-needed space on your phone.
Here’s how to do it: 1. Go to Settings > Device Maintenance. 2. Tap Storage.
3. Tap Other Applications. 4. Select the app or apps you want to delete and tap Uninstall or Disable. 5. Confirm that you want to uninstall or disable the selected app or apps by tapping OK when prompted.
How Do I Get Rid of Other Storage on My Samsung?
If you’re like most people, your Samsung phone is full of pictures, music, videos, and other files that you’ve downloaded or transferred from another device. But what if you want to get rid of some of this other storage? Maybe you’re running out of space on your phone and need to free up some room.
Or maybe you just don’t need all those files anymore and want to declutter your device. Whatever the reason, here are a few ways to delete other storage on your Samsung phone: 1. Open the Settings app on your phone and tap “Device maintenance.”
2. Tap “Storage” and then select the type of file you want to delete (e.g., images, videos, music). 3. Choose the files you want to delete and tap “Delete.” 4. Confirm that you want to delete the selected files.
Alternatively, if you have a file manager app installed on your phone, you can use it to locate and delete unwanted files stored on your device. Just open the file manager app and navigate through the folders until you find the ones containing the files you want to remove. Once you’ve found them, simply select the desired files anddelete them from your phone.
How Do I Clear Other Storage?
Assuming you would like to know how to clear storage on a computer: One way to clear storage on your computer is to delete unnecessary files. You can do this by opening your file explorer and selecting the files you want to delete.
Once you have selected the files, press the delete key on your keyboard. Another way to clear storage is to compress files. This can be done by right-clicking on a file, selecting “send to,” and then selecting “compressed (zipped) folder.”
This will create a compressed version of the file that takes up less space than the original file.
How Do I Get Rid of Other Storage on My Samsung Galaxy S20Fe?
If you’re wondering how to get rid of other storage on your Samsung Galaxy s20fe, don’t worry, it’s easy! There are a few different ways that you can free up some space on your device. One way is to delete any unnecessary files or apps that you no longer use.
Go through your device and uninstall any apps that you don’t need. You can also delete any photos, videos, or music files that you no longer want. If you have any files stored on your SD card, consider deleting them as well.
Another way to clear up some space is to clear the cache for all of your apps. The cache is where each app stores temporary data so that it can load faster. Over time, the cache can become full and start taking up a lot of space.
To clear it, go to Settings > Apps > Select All Apps > Storage > Clear Cache. Finally, if you still have other storage after doing all of this, then there may be an issue with the firmware on your device. Try resetting it to factory settings and see if that clears up the storage issue.
What is Other in Storage in Samsung?
When you see the “Other” storage category on your Samsung device, it’s referring to a catch-all for various types of files not categorized elsewhere. This can include: · Temporary system files
· Cached data from apps · Logs and crash reports · Downloads that haven’t been installed yet
· Thumbnail images for video and audio files Most of the time, the “Other” category is nothing to worry about. But if it’s taking up an abnormally large amount of space, it could be an indication that something is wrong.
For example, if cached data from an app isn’t being cleared properly, it can start to build up over time and take up a lot of space. If you’re concerned about the “Other” storage category on your Samsung device, there are a few things you can do to free up some space. · Clear cache and data for apps: If an app is misbehaving or using too much space, you can clear its cache and data from the Settings menu.
This will reset the app to its default state and may fix the problem. · Delete temporary system files: You can delete temporary system files with a dedicated tool like CCleaner. These types of files are generally safe to delete, but make sure you create a backup first just in case.
· Remove unused apps: Take a look at the apps you have installed and see if there are any you no longer use. Uninstalling them will free up some space on your device. · Transfer media to a computer: If your Samsung device is low on storage, one way to free up some space is by transferring photos, videos, and music to a computer or external hard drive.
If you have a Samsung S20, you may be wondering how to delete the “Other Storage” that appears in your phone’s settings. This storage is used for miscellaneous files, such as cached data and temporary files. While it’s generally not necessary to delete this storage, doing so can free up space on your device.
To delete the Other Storage on your Samsung S20, open the Settings app and tap “Device care.” Next, tap “Storage” and then select the “Other” option. Finally, tap “Clear all data” to remove the files from your device.