It’s no secret that PC gaming can be a resource-intensive hobby. If you’re looking to give your games a little extra oomph, you might consider using Game Booster. Game Booster is a free program that promises to increase your PC’s performance by disabling unnecessary processes and allocating more resources to games.
But does it actually work?
In this article, we’ll take a look at what Game Booster does and whether or not it’s worth using.
- Click on the start menu and type in “Game Booster”
- Right-click on the Game Booster icon and select “Disable”
- A confirmation message will appear, click on “Yes” to confirm
- Game Booster is now disabled
How Do I Disable Game Boost?
If you’re not a fan of Game Boost or simply want to disable it, there are a few ways to do so. The most obvious is to uninstall the program entirely.
However, if you still want to keep Game Boost installed but just don’t want it running all the time, there are a couple of other options.
First, you can launch the program and then click on the “Options” button in the top-right corner. From here, you can uncheck the “Enable Game Boost” option and then click “OK.” This will prevent Game Boost from automatically launching when your computer starts up.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to launch the program every time you want to disable it, you can also create a shortcut to turn off Game Boost. To do this, right-click on your desktop and select “New -> Shortcut.” In the window that appears, type in “gameboostoff.exe -disable” (without the quotes) and then click “Next.”
Give your shortcut a name like “Disable Game Boost” and then click “Finish.”
Now whenever you double-click this shortcut, it will temporarily disable Game Boost until you reboot your computer.
How Do I Turn off Game Booster Notifications?
If you’re using Razer Game Booster, you can disable notifications by opening the program and clicking on the “Settings” tab. Then, uncheck the “Enable Notifications” box.
How Do I Delete a Game Booster App?
It’s actually pretty easy to delete a game booster app.
- Go to your device’s home screen and tap on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and tap on the Games option.
- Tap on the Game Booster tab.
- Tap on the Delete button next to the game booster app that you want to delete.
Can You Uninstall Samsung Game Booster?
Yes, you can uninstall Samsung Game Booster if you no longer wish to use the app. To do so, simply go to your Android device’s Settings menu > Apps > Samsung Game Booster and tap on the Uninstall button.
How to Disable Game Booster in Samsung
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s Game Booster feature, it’s easy to disable.
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung device.
- Tap on the Device Care option.
- Select the Battery tab.
- Tap on the three dots in the top-right corner and select Game Booster from the menu that appears.
- Toggle off the switch next to Game Booster to disable the feature.
If you’re not a fan of Game Booster, or if you find that it’s interfering with other programs on your computer, you can easily disable it.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Start menu and search for “Game Booster.”
- Click on the “Game Booster” icon to open the program.
- Click on the “Disable Game Booster” button at the bottom of the window.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you’re sure you want to disable Game Booster.