The process of downloading Instagram videos on a PC without using any software is actually quite simple. All you need to do is go to the video page on Instagram, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the video, and then select “Copy Link.” Next, open up a new tab in your web browser and paste the link into a website like downloadgram.com or instavideosdownloader.com.
Finally, simply click on the “Download” button and wait for the video to save to your computer.
- Go to the Instagram website and log in to your account
- Find the video you want to download and click on the share button
- Select “Copy Link” from the options that appear
- Paste the link into a new tab in your browser and add the word “download” after “instagram
- ” So, for example, if the original link is “https://www
- com/p/Bz4h5u7nTjN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dzqludiwi0o6,” you would change it to “https://www
- Press enter and wait for the page to load
- It will take you to a site where you can download the video by clicking on a Download button or link
How to save or download Instagram photos and videos on your PC using Google Chrome? | 2022
How Can I Download Instagram Videos on My Pc Without Using Any Software
There are a few ways that you can download Instagram videos on your PC without using any software. One way is to use the built-in web browser on your computer to access the Instagram website and then save the video from there. Another way is to use a third-party website that allows you to download videos from Instagram, such as DownloadGram.
Finally, you can also use a screen recording tool like Snagit or QuickTime Player to record the video while it plays on your screen.
How to Download Instagram Videos Without App
Are you an avid Instagram user? Do you often find yourself wanting to download videos from the platform so that you can watch them later or share them with others? Unfortunately, there is no built-in way to do this within the app.
However, there are a few workarounds that you can use in order to download Instagram videos without having to use a third-party app. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to download Instagram videos without using a third-party app: 1) Use the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to www.instagram.com.
2) Find the video that you want to download and tap on it so that it starts playing. 3) Once the video is playing, tap on the Share button located at the bottom of the screen. 4) From the Share menu, select Copy Link.
This will copy the link of the video onto your clipboard. 5) Now open a new tab in Safari and go to www.saveigvideo.com 6) In the input field on this website, paste the link of the video that you copied earlier and then click on Download Video.
That’s all! You should now be able to download any Instagram video without having to use a third-party app!
Instagram is a great platform for sharing photos and videos, but sometimes you need to download those videos for offline viewing or to share with others who don’t have an Instagram account. Here’s how to do it without any third-party software.